{Ava's Modelling Career EXPOSED!~Ch 5}

[Pov: Y/n]

"You want me to do what now.."

"I want you to help me make and Instagram account!" Ava says smugly.

"Okay...but why, this isn't like you Ava"

"That doesn't matter right now, so will you help me or what?"

"*sigh* okay fine"

So me and Ava spent some time making her a Instagram account, I was even her first follower.

Now we were in the living room, Ava getting ready to make her first post while I sit on the couch.

"I'm going to destroy Lorelai's stupid friends with a Instagram more popular then theirs"

"Oh so that's what this is about huh?"

"Oh shush"

Ava starts to pose and take pictures when Asch and Leif come out from the wall and end up in the background of Ava's pictures.

"AHHHH!?" They all yell.

"D-D-Did you that!?"

"She took our bodies into that thing"

"W-What!?"

"Look Asch she wearing her source of power!"

"I thought I destroyed it, where did she get another one"

"Victoria's secret wait why am I—"

"That secret shall be mine!"

Suddenly the others come thought the wall "What is going on in here?"

"Ava took our bodies into he magic slab" Leif pulls out his daggers "That's enough reason to kill her!"

Pierce shakes his head "No"

Ava sighs and proceeds to explain what a picture is.

.

.

.

"Woah!" Noi's eyes light up "That sounds so cool!"

"Wait..that's like.."

"Can I try!"

"No!..well at least not right now, I'm engaged in a fierce picture battle with other humans who don't even care about my existence"

"She's so powerful...they must not even care because they know she'll destroy them anyway"

"Impressive"

"Y-Yeah something like that" Ava says "I'm just hoping this picture gets me a thousand likes and then I can shove it in their other stupid human faces"

"There posted"

"What are likes" Noi asks.

"Oh they're like peoples thoughts of you and more you have..uh...oh the more powerful you become!" I say.

"Really now?"

"Uhh yes really" Ava looks at her phone "Huh this isn't right"

"What?"

"I posted this picture just five minutes ago, I should be famous by now!"

"You can get someone's power that fast"

"Ugh waiting is to hard! Ugh I give up, I'm going to go get into my clothes"

Ava leaves her phone on the table and heads to her room to get changed. Asch follows after her and starts banging on the door and shouting at Ava.