{How To Date A Guy In 7 Words~Ch 16}

[Pov: Y/n]

It had been another long night for me. I've been up most of the night doing research and trying to find a solution to the Daemos's magic crisis.

Anyways, I'm currently just resting when suddenly I hear a lot of commotion outside my room.

When I exit my room I find Asch shaking Ava in the air like a maraca.

"Asch what are you doing?! Put Ava down!"

"Not until she gives me the date!"

I deadpan and sigh.

'Not again'

Noi then runs up to Asch and grabs Ava from him. The boys then run around trying to get a hold of Ava.

I'm too tired to deal with this so I use my magic to teleport Ava next to me and eventually the boys surround me and Ava, all of them yelling abut marriage.

"I see this is a bad time.." A familiar voice calls out.

We all turn around to see Lorelai.

"How did you get inside.." Ava questioned.

"The door was open so I let myself in"

"That's called breaking and entering" "Lets be real here, you would just slam the door in my face"

"She's got a point"

"Shut up Y/n!"

Lorelai had told us about going to a movie and the guys ended up getting interested so we all went to the movies.

<><><><><><><>

"This place is amazing" Leif says.

"What is that smell?" Pierce asks

"It's popcorn" I tell him

"Wow I should have offered to take you guys out before—Ah nature calls!" Lorelai has before running off the bathroom.

"Thank god....Alright listen up, you guys need to be on your best behaviour"

Ava then goes on to explain what the Daemos shouldn't do and soon enough Lorelai returns from the bathroom.

We all then go over to browse the different movies and pick which one we want to see.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 16

(288 words)

:P