{A Demon's Sweet Weakness~Ch 4}

[Pov: Y/n]

It's a peaceful morning here in the apartment and I'm just dong some reading when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I say and the door opens to reveal Rhys.

"Hello My Lady!"

"Oh good morning Rhys" I look up from my book "And you know you can just call me Y/n"

"Ah alright Lady Y/n"

.

.

.

"Close enough..."

"Why do you even address me like that?" Rhys chuckled softly and walked further into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well, Lady Y/n, it's a habit you see, I grew up around nobles where formalities were ingrained in our daily interactions. Addressing someone by their proper title was considered a sign of respect."

"Ah I see" I closed my book, placing it on the side table, and motioned for Rhys to take a seat. He took a seat beside me on my couch.

"But I understand that we're in a different environment now, and perhaps my adherence to such formalities can seem a little out of place," Rhys continued, his voice filled with warmth. "However, it's also my way of acknowledging the extraordinary person you are Lady Y/n!"

"Huh?"

"Witches are often portrayed as mystical due to their association with magic, the concept of witches has existed for centuries and their mystical reputation has been shaped by the various powerful witches on Daemos"

I couldn't help but smile at his explanation. Rhys had seem to be a charming and respectful individual.

"Well, Rhys, I appreciate the sentiment behind your formalities"

<><><><><><><>

Me and Rhys spend sometime together just chatting when we both hear a scream, more specifically, Ava screaming.

We head into the bathroom to find Ava taking a bubble bath and to find Leif and Asch sticking out of the wall.

"Your Majesty, Leif, if you're going to move from one room to the other please go all the way through being stuck in between uses my magic and...what is she doing?"

"I know right!" Leif says before him and Asch go back through the wall.

"Is this also a mixing chamber for potions?"

"She's in it though..Is this how you humans harness magic?" "Was our method on Daemos invalid.."

"Hmm but the other methods more fun for me" Leif appears, walking out from the wall.

"The human is drawing more red by the second"

"Get out!" Ava shouts.

"Hehe~" I laugh at the predicament.

"Y/n Help meee" Ava whines "Sorry I'm out"

I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the couch waiting to see what will happens next.

"TRAITOR!" Ava shouts.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly all I hear all the Daemos scream and Pierce and Rhys come running out of the bathroom.

<><><><><><><>

"Okay if we're going to be your prisoners, we need to lay down some ground rules"

"As prisoner you don't get to make rules"

"Who's the powerful sorcerer that's right me"

"Sorceress"

"...."

"Anyways..why are you guys coming through our walls"

"once our home is linked to a surface we can enter from any place at will in close proximity"

"so you guy can come in anywhere in our apartment at any time?"

"He literally just said that"

"Alright I can fix that" And with that, Ava goes to her room and comes out with a crayon.

"this is my magic spell wand called cray-o-la once I marked this door you are bound to only use this spot to enter and exit if you don't use a spot you'll die" Ava says as she draws a doorway on the wall using the red crayon.

"What!"

"Now we're talking!"

"Nooo!"

"You can't do that"

"I. just. did."

"Next thing, stop calling me human sorcerer ok, we have names"

"Ava and Y/n" Pierce says.

"How did you?"

"That is what you two called each other right" "Uh yeah your right-"

"Do you know our names" Noi asks.

"I-uh I know that he's Rhys and.."

I sigh at Ava "There is Rhys, Asch, Leif, Noi and Pierce" I say, pointing to each one.

"Yeah okay" Ave shrugged me off "Now we need to talk about personal space"

Then the doorbell rings.

"Right after I answer the door, you guys in the meantime put these clothes on"

"But we're not sure how"

"Figure it out"

With that, Ava heads to the door.

<><><><><><><>

Ava had gone out with Rhys to deliver something for Mrs. Oates, Which leaves me with the rest of the Daemos. I'm just on my phone when Noi, the most adorable of the bunch comes up to me.

"Lady Y/n!" I look away from my phone and look at Noi "Yes Noi?" I respond, setting my phone aside and giving my full attention to the adorable Daemos standing before me. Noi's large, innocent eyes and playful demeanour bring a smile to my face.

"Look what I found Lady Y/n!" Noi holds up a flower from the vase on the kitchen counter "Look how pretty it is! We don't have anything like this on Daemos"

I laugh softly at his adorable expression "Do you want to keep it Noi?"

"Really!?"

With a gentle smile, I reply to him "Of course, Noi! If you like it, you can definitely keep it. It's always nice to have something special and unique from another world."

I snap my fingers and use my magic to incased the flower in a glass case.

Noi's eyes light up with excitement, and he carefully cradles the flower case in his hands, treating it as if it were the most precious thing in the universe.

"Thank you, Lady Y/n!" he exclaims, his voice filled with joy. "I'll take good care of it."

I watch as Noi skips away, holding his newfound treasure close to his heart. It warms my heart to see him so happy and appreciative of the little things. I return to my phone but can't help but smile at the memory of Noi's innocent enthusiasm and the beauty of the flower that now resides in his care.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 4

(1024 words)

I loved righting this ending so much
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜