.
.
.

"H—HELP MEEEEEEE—AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

The scream of the father echoed out as Gudako came to a halt, watching as a head rolled down the pathway her and the others were taking. It was The Father. She heard more sounds of agony coming from the exit, making her turn around and grab Mordred's hand so she could lead her and Nina to safety. She spotted the entrance, now with no possessed near the tunnel before she dashed forward. To hell if the knights kill her because she's a foreigner, she needed to get Mordred and Nina too safety. Nina didn't have time to question her before she screamed as they ran through the battlefield, avoiding any knights and possessed as they made their way towards the entrance. The knights near the entrance did nothing too stop them, instead telling them to get out as quickly as possible.

"Heh, a foreigner?" A knight spoke to his comrade as they watched the three run towards the tunnel. "What's a foreigner doing here—AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

THUD!

The rest of the knights turned their attention towards the death screams of their fellow men. In the two knights's place, a goat human hybrid was crouched down, two coal black hooves stained with blood as it stood in the remains of the knights's heads. It's lower body covered in black fur, torso that of a man but mutated to a lengthy but muscular form as the veins pulsed as it pumped blood throughout its body. It's arms were long and it's hands huge with fingers nearly long as a short sword. The horns on it's head curled upwards, an impressive rack that was unaltered by time or wear. It's snout sniffed the air as it's eyes looked around frantically.

"YO WHAT THE FU—GAH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

The knights close to the beast didn't have time to respond as it leapt forward, it's horns piercing the knight's armor as blood shot out of the man, who was now limp as he remained impaled on the horn. Another knight charged forward with his spear, but his weapon shattered when the Goat used it's horn to block the attack. The goat stretched out its leg and kicked the knight back as it threw the corpse on it's horn to the other knights. The kick sent the knight flying at high speeds towards the wall, eyes popping out upon impact as blood squirted out from the armor's joints.

"NNNEH-EH-EH-EH-EH!!!!!!!!!!!"

The goat let out a fearsome roar, a mixture between a goat's, a man's, and something demonic. The few possessed that remained quickly rallied to the Goat's cry. The knights roared as they charged forward just as Gudako and the others approached the tunnel. The knights bumped past the group as they charged forward, making Gudako gasp when Mordred slipped out of her grip.

"Mo?" Mordred tilted her head as she was pushed forward by the knights (unintentionally). When they stopped charging forward, Mordred rolled down the trail from the knights towards the possessed before landing on her rear. She looked behind her and spotted the Goat looking down at her. "Mo?"