1. sick

“Come on BECKY, get out of bed”
FREEN yelled as she threw the covers off of BECKY.

“Fuck off” BECKY practically whimpered as she grabbed for the sheets.

“All you do is sleep these days”
FREEN defensively replied as she threw the sheets off BECKY once more.

"You act like a child to the point that sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my time here trying to make you change one day, or at least grow...everyone warned me, you are a girl who wants to live her life freely BECKY you are not someone to be relied upon, you are not someone who can take responsibility"
freen said that angrily and in a loud voice.

" If you're uncomfortable with me, you can leave"
BECKY said as she buried her face in the pillow.

"Look at you...you want to throw me out as if I'm an old shoe you don't want to wear again."
freen said that while looking at Becky with disappointment then she went to the bathroom.
They have been in a relationship for 7 months. They ignored all the signs that were telling them that their relationship would not last long.
The first of those signs, the age gap between them, freen is 5 years older than Becky, which made her always feel responsible for maintaining the stability of their relationship while Becky was a reckless, mysterious and stubborn girl  with 23 years old, even though Becky is a cold girl and she's not a romantic person or uses her words, but freen knows very well that Becky loves her. If she didn't love her, she wouldn't still be sleeping in the same bed with her for 7 months.
She knows Becky past and how she was a womanizer, but she has become loyal since she decided to have a relationship with Freen, which means  she loves her and she's trying to change for her sake but ... not having sex with other girls is not all they need for their relationship to continue, and freen started to realize that.

"Old shoes?!!... seriously !!
you will never understand"
BECKY said that and finally sat up in bed as she rubbed her eyes, realizing she wasn’t going to win this argument with FREEN.

Once BECKY sat up he started to cough as he reached for her cigarettes on the nightstand.
moments later, freen came out of the bathroom with a white robe covering her body when she saw the cigarette in Becky’s hand. She moved quickly towards becky and slapped the cigarette which there was almost nothing left of it but the filter tip out of becky hand and threw it out the window angrily.

“The fuck ...” becky groaned obviously annoyed.

“You said you wouldn’t smoke until the doctor cleared your bronchitis” freen looked angry as she furrowed her brow.

Yeah, and he’s supposed to do that today... anyway, i'm fine ”
becky scoffed as she searched the for another cigarettes.

“You don’t know that yet”
freen practically shouted back defensively
“you sound pretty bad.”
Freen added that, then she started to get dressed in front of Becky who was looking at her while she rested her head on the headboard of the bed.

" pretty ass sarocha"
Becky said that and put the cigarette in her mouth without lighting it because she knew that freen hate the smell of smoke then she closed her eyes after Freen looked at her with a look told becky that her girlfriend was angry with her.

“Speaking of, go shower so we can go after the breakfast”
freen said that as she walked out of the room.

becky forced herself to get out of bed as she rubbed her sore chest with the palm of her rough hand
“fucking antibiotics didn’t do shit” becky mumbled as she got undressed to take a shower.