Violet Spider

Wen qing goes to nightless city and storm in morning court, her face was distorted with rage. As she shout,

Wen qing : uncle!  No 'Xandu' you killed my parents in front of my eyes use my brother as your practice curve and forced me to be in your marcy but you cannot even protect my village!!!

You forced me do as you want in exchange of my people’s safety, when they are not even alive, i am not afraid of my brother also, if i have to live with the Burdens of whole village one more won't do anything more.

Today forward i wen qing have nothing to do with you nor wen sect.

Before anyone say anything she throw her wen sect token and left.

Wen Rohan understand it’s his negligence so didn’t say anything as he thought she will come back eventually and told the courtier,

Wen Rohan : don’t harm them, she is too emotional to lose whole village, she is young when she will understand she will be back. Let them be for now.

Jiang sect :

Yu Ziyuan can not believe that son of bitch is still alive. He even make her way to second young master lan's bed.

Hah what an upgrade, what his mother failed to do with jiang fengmian his son achieved it. When sect leader jiang hear this news he become more silent as only he Himself know what jiang sect lost.

A-li is now starting to cultivate this news make yu ziyuan very happy but when the informer said she is under lan wangji and wei wuxian's care her mode change.

Now Jin sect heir also show interest in a-li, it’s also a great news but jin Zixuan is good friends with wei wuxian don’t sit well, before wei wuxian always hate jin sect heir.

On the other hand a-cheng didn’t make any progress nor make any friends or potential connection. On top of that he got punished on first day becouse of son of servant.

Fengmian : how is a-cheng and a-li doing?

Informer : young miss doing very well, she made a good friend with a jin discipline who is also friends with young master jin.

Fengmian : that's good move, she will have a friend when she go to koi tower.

Informer : yes sect leader! Young miss also build a strong Golden core from her normal Golden core with war fan.

Yu Ziyuan : fan?

Informer : yes madam yu, lan sect introduce this time a new cultivation methods sect heir nie and our young miss are one of them who made a huge progress through fan cultivation.

Fengmian : i should show my respect to that elder who teach them, i will write him myself what is his name?

The informer become pale but when he see his sect leader is waiting he replied hesitantly.

Informer : un sect leader this fan cultivation is 'modified version of died down wind cultivation' re-established by Lan Wuxian and his husband Lan Wangji. And by the request from sect leader lan, Qingheng Jun they are the trainer of guest discipline.

Jiang fengmian cannot uter a word, yu ziyuan become angry to show her rage she hit the nearest piller with her Zidian and destroy the piller in blinks of eyes.

Informer think he is going to die he start to shiver. Fengmian said.

Fengmian : oh, he change his name? I think he said he want to honour his parents name.

Informer : um as per lan rules he is a lan, he even wore spouse robes, forehead ribbon and signature second madam lan's jade token.

Yu Ziyuan : good, so he wider  his legs ha ha ha fitting job for son of bitch. Ha ha ha

She start to lough with no Interpretation, jiang fengmian ignored Her and ask Again.

Fengmian : what about a-cheng?

Informer : um young master jiang is also good at study but he didn’t progress in his cultivation, though he got good marks but he don’t make any friends as he is always with his bodyguards.

Yu Ziyuan : my son is the strongest it’s no problem with not improve cultivation, he can do that later, he go there for study doing it is enough.
He is going to be sect leader why do he need lowly people as his friends.

Then she left the hall for training field.

Jiang cheng cannot go like this he have to become more powerful they she cannot do anything to that bart, there are others who is more powerful in cultivation than a-cheng.

A-li's growth is too eye catching, no wonder jin Zixuan now head over hills for her.

Jiang sect is known for free, if a-li's cultivation suppress a-cheng will jiang elder make her sect heir, no that won't happen, but she is also her own flesh and blood. Then an idea pop up on her mind,

Hah, so you did this on purpose as you cannot enter the picture so you pick up your old habit and make a-li do your job. Ha ha ha. I have to make arrangement to marry a-li as soon as possible.

My sworn sister will also be delighted. With this thought in mind she come back her room and start to write sect madam jin.

On the other hand jin Zixuan himself update her mother everything including his growing relationship with jiang yanli.

Madam jin also want her son have a happy life, so she also give idea his son how to impressed his soon to be wife and make her grandchildren.

When she got yu ziyuan's latter she become happy, as she also want to marry them as soon as possible.

So she reply on her later that she will go to attend year end computation and so see herself as she love a-li like her own child but
she don’t want to push them a loveless married life.

When yu ziyuan got reply she also start to make arrangement for gusu more like make plan to punish that bart to destroy her plan. Make him feel where he belong.

In gusu everything is good now and time passes now only two weak left for year end computation then the final test result will be published  and guest discipline will leave, lan qiren already sent invitation all sect including Xandu.