House worming party

Lan zhan toke them best clothing shop to Commission their clothes and shoes, wei ying wake xue yang up for his measurements then go sweet shop buy sweet for xue yang, then they brought grocery.

Xue Yang didn’t say anything as he thought if they even beat him later that also fine as he can eat best sweet he can ever dream.

After buying everything they need they go back cloud Research, they saw jiang discipline in mountain road, but wei ying didn’t say anything as he is in lan robes jiangs did not Recognize him, wangji is actually itching to say them go back and find their invitation but comfort himself and said, with a bow

Wangji : i have my duty to report, please wait here i will inform my brother.

Then he also left after wei ying and xue yang.

They directly go to Lanshi, where lan Xichen is describing his father and uncle what happened in last night hunt and how wangxian couple help them.

And though a-ying is not Mastered his Musical cultivation from lan sect, his cultivation is per with wangji, now they even suppress himself.

Wangji knock the door and wait for open it.

A moment later lan Xichen open the door. He was surprised to see a child with them but didn’t say anything. The couple enter with the child and sit on the sitting mat. Xue Yang also give attention what is going to happen with him.

Wei ying great everyone and said,

Wei ying : this is Xue Yang from today forword he is our ward and will live with us.

Lan qiren become angry about to shout but Qingheng Jun shop him as he felt recentment from a nine year kid.

Qingheng Jun : i hope you know what you are doing.

Wangji : yes father.

Then wei ying excitingly introduce everyone to xue yang. Then said,

Wei ying : i need an elder sister and a younger brother then my dream family will be completed.

Now now elders tomorrow is my sixteen Birthday actually my first birthday i will be celebrate with my family.

So i want to invite you all to our home for Diner i will cook for you.

Lan Xichen said in astonishment,

Xichen : um a-ying you really can cook?

Wangji : yes he can, and his dish is delicious.

Everyone accept this as wangji never lie, then wangji said about jiangs and left with his family.

But lan Xichen have nowhere to go, so he go, get the jiangs.

Here in jingshi, wei ying fast re-dress xue yang's finger then toke him side room of jingshi and told him he will live with them and as conditions wangji said before.

When his finger will be Alright he will help him cultivate one step at a time.

Wangji start to organise their small kitchen.

Wangji : wei ying, we need bigger kitchen and a place where you can do your work, now we have xue yang then we will have our own a-yuan, we need more space.

Wei ying : bodi, didn’t i say one step at a time, let make a small modern feast for our family.

Wei ying also make some Barrier talisman to give Qingheng Jun.

Nei Huasang reached gusu the day before the ceremony.
He is sad and excited at the same time, sad becouse he thought he will spent some good day with wei xiong but jiangs throw him away, if he find him he will take wei xiong nei sect, excited becouse his spy inform him second young master lan got married to a Mysterious young man who is too beautiful to be a man.

Now he is too excited to know who can melt ice wall. But he have to wait now he is bore and really want to cocked jiang cheng that trush don’t know how to value the Treasure.

Now almost dinner time wangxian couple have done their preparation now dressing up xue yang.

Then hear a knock, three lan are present though they are not expecting anything special they sit on the sitting area then wei ying and xue yang come great them. Three lan are astonished to see wei ying looks like an angle in lan clothes.

Wei ying serve them tea, wangji and xue yang also sit down, wei ying go inside and come back with some small Plate and fork, then again go and come back with a two Storey cake
Vanilla and chocolate. Decorated with Berry and Pastry simple yet beautiful.

Lan Xichen just stare at the cake, it’s been a while he eat pastry but he don’t know it can be serves like this.

Wei ying put a small candle on the cake and wangji give him a small knife. Then wei ying also sit prayed on close eye three lans and xue yang just watch what he is doing. Finally open his eyes and put off the candle.

Wangji said, happy birthday my love and kissed his Cheek.

Xichen coked on the air and Qingheng Jun and lan qiren flushed red in embarrassment and xue yang enjoying the show, and wei ying smiled shyly.

Then wei ying cut the cake and feed wangji fast then xue yang then he serve others on their small plate to eat. Wangji also feed wei ying and said, xue yang you can have more tomorrow.

When everyone finish the cake, wangji put the dish away, and wei ying bring out three different types soup,

one vegetables one egg tart other is with pork.
Ask them try everything then he bring out more different types of food lastly very delicious Desert.

After had dinner Qingheng Jun said,

wangji can i invite myself sometime on your house,

wei ying smiled and said

We should do this more this way our relationship will be more strong.

Actually we have something very important to discuss give us some moment please.

Then wei ying and wangji quickly put the dish away and xue yang fall asleep so they put him his own bed, they come inside the room and wangji activate the silence barrier.