Night hunt

Lan Xichen sent a latter sect leader nei, ask about his health and if they can meet, he want to talk with him personally.

Lan Xichen even got a reply that Nei mingjue is fine but wen sect is planing some thing on their border so he cannot meet now, but he will come to gusu at year end computation on guest lecture.

So now they are on night hunt they don’t find evil sprit but they found their missing people all of them have white eyes and black venues on their body, su she is trying to show that all the work done by him, when wei ying hold lan zhan by his hand he even give them a disgusting look, thats enough, when they are resting wei ying whistle and command sprit to kill him.

When lan discipline including wangxian couple and lan Xichen having dinner su she start to act oddly then all in sudden his head blust and he died in horrific way.

Wei ying said to collect all half dead discipline then lock them in a protection barrier then he explain what to do,

Wei ying : this discipline are not dead, It's done by human it’s evil trick, if we cleansing them then by tomorrow they will be healthy enough to go back with us.

That night every lan discipline and lan Xichen watch an awe as wangxian couple play on their instrument and the pure energy flow through them is beyond their level.

Simultaneously wangji play cleansing and wei ying vanishing with in a hour all discipline are awake, then lan Xichen and other who did musical cultivation toke over the healing work and the couple leave for rest.

By morning everyone are fine but still need to listen cleansing song that will wait after they go back to the sect.

Wangi : brother i want to Commission some normal cloths for wei ying as the guest lecture will start day after tomorrow.

Xichen understand his brothers want some quality time so he give them some extra money to enjoy and he leave for gusu.

When they left wangxian couple immediately teleport yueyang to find xue yang for almost two hour they didn’t find him so they teleport to tangzhaw annoul flower garden toke the Yin Iron, wangji start to play claming tone and wei ying refined it to pure Yin energy, his black core is now as an average level, both lan wangji's  and wei ying's golden core become more pure and strongest through their sex. As they absorb each others energy through the process.

They left the garden and go to an inn to have lunch then hear Commission, when they go there they saw a boy with bleeding hand fall unconscious on the road, the couple exchange a look, then toke the boy in their room, ask for bath and clothes for xue yang.

Wangxian couple bathed xue yang and check his whole body, his whole body has various shade of wound, but his hand is worst, his pincy is gone two finger is badly infected. Have high fiver. They thought at the same time wen qing but they have to wait two days.

Wei ying check his spiritual energy as expected he has recentment energy not spiritual energy and have sealed memory, they thought that should be about yin iron.

Almost at noon xue yang woke up, when he saw two other people on the room he pretend to sleep to understand the situation.

Lan zhan : wei ying, we have to go back before curfew, and we have to Commission clothes xue yang cannot wore such a clothes and if you wore this types of robes and looks inviting if you don’t have any to wear on end of weakened i am not at fault.

Wei ying : forget about sex hah? We have to brain wash your uncle, we cannot leave him if i have the ability i will never let any child to suffer as i suffer in the streets.

Lan zhan : lets tell him truth, it’s true xue yang have a potential uncle will be happy to have a potential discipline.

They here a shift and saw xue yang woke up.

Wei ying : hello xiao yang, i am wei wuxian, this is my husband lan wangji.
We found you unconscious.

Xue Yang : what do you want?

Wei ying : i live in streets for five year so i don’t want anyone have the life i spent so simply i want to help you.

Xue Yang : for how many days?

Wei ying : i don’t want to faul talk, Let's to the point, i want you live with us in lan sect, you can be a discipline, if you want i can also help you built a black core i know about your Yin Iron but i don’t need it.

Xue Yang : hah help me! Black core?  That is a Legend only children believe this.

Wei ying : you can feel yin right?

Xue yang noded.

Come here toke my hand and feel it.

Xue Yang hesitantly toke wei ying's hand and feel black core it’s not cold like his recentment energy but worm.
He stare at him too shock to say anything.

Lan zhan : we will treat you sweet if you don’t do bad thinks even treat you as our ward as for your hand you have to wait for two days there is a best doctor she will come our sect in two day now have this herb it will toke away some pain.

Now come with us we have to Commission your cloths our sect is very traditional and have lots of rules if you break them you will not get any sweet for one weak and have to copy rules.

Xue Yang stare at them is it even punishment? Look at my hand even it’s not my fault.

Okay if this people even feed him once that also worth trying so he is now going with them.

Wei ying toke xue yang on his arm, he is too fragile and they teleported them at caiyi town.