Out burst of lan ying

Wei ying : What i don't understand?

Tell what types of hardship you ever experience, tell us???

Meng yao thought it's his time to make Himself more measurable and earn sympathy also make lan wuxian villain.

So he start to describe them how his mother look after him all alone and people always dishonor him and finally start to crying, only lan Xichen is affected by this action, lan qiren start to think other perspectives, Qingheng Jun and Nie Huaisang totally understand whst he wants to gain wangji is as always expressionless, finally wei ying said

Wei ying : that's it?

Lan Xichen look at wei ying like he grow another head, meng yao didn't expect this question,

Meng yao : hah?

Wei ying : that's it? Are there anything left your in your measurable life?

Meng yao is dumfounded as his drama did not work well. He replied calmly

Meng yao : yes.

Wei ying : your father is a sect leader and your mother is a whore you are a illegitimate son.

On the other hand my mother is a biological child of legendary immortal Baoshan Saren and my father is a servant, they were married couple and they didn't left me willingly they both died in front of my own eyes, as a biological grandson of legendary immortal Baoshan Saren my position should above 'Xandu'.

But my whole life i have to hear son of servant, son of bitch.

Everyone look up they don't know wei ying will snaps. Wangji hold him in his arms.

Do your mother left you to feed yourself? No...

I have to feed myself on streets five years all alone i would have died if not lan zhan.

Your mother fight human face dogs to feed you,

and i myself fight with real dogs for food in trush can.

Everyone verbally abused you, as you are acting i myself is bulling you now.

Wei ying quickly remove Himself from wangji and strip Himself and back face meng yao and lan Xichen. His back has a countless wipe mark of zidian.

Now do you understand the meaning of abuse and bulling?

Wei ying scream his lung Out.

Wangji instantly remove his outer robes and put on wei ying.

Did i kill the jiangs???

Then why did you kill 65 people for just bulling you???

Everyone shout at the same time,

What???

Lan Xichen felt like thunder strike Himself.

You brunt sixty five people alive, as they bully your mother or just to wipe out where you come from???

If your logic is right, lan Xichen why didn't you kill your own elder as they kill your own mother by poison.

Toke away your childhood, kept your father away???

Once again everyone shout, expect wangji and Qingheng Jun

What???

Now tell me why do you even stay at lan sect in first place???

You should have left after gift exchanging ceremony, or you just want those discipline punished but you remember uncle qirens word, so you thought you can try this one.

With bonus you go lan Xichen on your pocket.

First you killed four jin discipline who just follow order from jin guanshah and throw you out, you got near sect leader nie become a wen spy and now acting sect leader lan!!!

What a big fish.

Father in law, uncle and brainless acting sect leader lan Xichen, i just wanted to know his motive and safe my family, now with proof he murder sixty nine people, do with him as you please.

Lan zhan let's go home, uncle please give me a day off otherwise i can't handle myself properly.

Wangji bow them as silently ask them to leave. Qingheng Jun give a nod. Then the couple left for jingshi.

Lan Xichen start to crying he is not that hurt as a-ying call him brainless nor his uncle's disappointing look what hurt him more is silent meng yao means everything is truth.

If he have thousands reason still he shouldn't kill them with this cruelty.

Nie Huaisang is shivering the thought of his brothers death and wen spy, and recent attack on nie boder. He finally ask,

Nei Huasang : wens are attacking our boder recently is this also your doing?

Meng yao : yes.

Lan Xichen now start to panick. His breathing become short he is about to qi division lan qiren lock his core and press his pressure point.

He speak subconsciously,

Lan Xichen : i love da ge, i dream one day we will live together but a-yao want to kill him.

A-ying call me his elder brother i still broke his trust.

I shout at my own brother for...he lost his consciousness.

Qingheng Jun : you are proven guilty and it's two sect leader involved i will inform sect leader Nie then we will discuss everything. Untill now you will be locked up

Qingheng jun lock his core and put a spell so if he try to do anything it will torture him with his worst fear.

Lan qiren ask someone to bring wen qing to hanshi they need her medical help urgently.

Wen qing treat him and put him sleep for time being.

Lan qiren sent an urgent letter to sect leader Nei but didn't explain anything details.

In jingshi :

When wangxian couple come back with depressed look xue yang hug them both.

Xue Yang : wei ge, ji ge please don't leave me. I will be good boy i will do everything as you said.

Please don't leave me there is too cold outside and lots of bad people.

Wei ying hugged a-yang and cried, after they calm down they make dark forest cake and eat it as a small family.

Some time later xue yang fall asleep so they put him bed.

Wangji wash the dish wei ying organised them after that wangji hold wei ying's waist from back side, inhaled his national lotus scent and suck wei ying's ear lobe, wei ying hold wangji by neck and lean on his shoulder to give him more space to kiss him.

Wangji wanted to distract wei ying, and made him forget everything including his own name and the thing he should remember is lan zhan.