Family

Xiao zhan pro:

Finally i accept my feeling for wang yibo, yes i am in loved with him and in a date now.
But noo! everything is fucked up, i am sure we both died, when i woke up with huge headache i finally understand what happen.

I am in mdzs world with full memory and power of main lead wei wuxian.

Here jiang cheng is barking as we are at night hunt last night, thank god yibo is here.

But yibo is right i cannot survive the life main lead is in nor i want to die one time is enough.
Bodis plan is right we should help but it’s not our only responsibly so i have to leave jiang sect but i should talk to jiang siblings at curtsey shake.
Madam yu is not in lotus pear now, i ask jiang siblings to private talk. Now two siblings is sitting on my room but i don’t know where to start.

Yanli : a-xian, what do you want to say, you look pale did something happen?

Jiang cheng : a-jie It's his trick again if you bring shame on our sect i will break your legs.

Wei ying : shejie, i think i should leave jiang sect.

Jiang cheng : you are jocking right?

Yanli stare at him some time then ask,

Yanli : a-xian did mother do anything again? You live with us for six years now, mother is just strict with you. You always smile you are happy with us. A-cheng loves you i also love you. We are siblings.

Wei ying : shejie, siblings affection is not the only thing i need to survive, i survive on the streets five years also.

Jiang cheng : as if you have anywhere to go. Just be obident, as you should be, mother won't punish you.

This take xiao zhan not to kick his gut but he composed his emotions and smiled

Wei ying : i can't change myself as i am my parents son. So next time i get punished i will leave.

That next time did not take long as soon as madam yu come back at noon she called him on underground room.

Lan sect:

Lan qiren : xichen what is so important you want to discuss it’s too early.

Lan Xichen could not sleep at all so he is here in front of his uncle morning sis o'clock.

Lan Xichen : Uncle it’s about wangji.

Lan qiren : go on.

Lan Xichen : wangji found his soulmate but he is rough cultivator.

Hearing this lan qiren twisted his eye brows and said.

Lan qiren : oh it’s boy, what's so special about him to attack a introvert like wangji's attention.

Lan Xichen : wangji said, he is beautiful, inventor, master of six art and his equal.

Like lan Xichen, lan qiren also taken aback then think about it, as it happen before canse saren was also rough cultivator but strongest among them. But lan Xichen is not finished.

Most importantly he is master of Yin. As our ansester predicted it’s secret no way wangji know nor that boy. You understand what i am saying right uncle?

Lan qiren is too shock his tea cup fall from his hand, if it is true then they are fated couple. They have to protect that boy in any way otherwise this will bring disaster.

Lan qiren : talk to wangji, make arrangement to bring that boy as soon as possible.
As for wangji's wedding , we will arrange official ceremony when they reach their age.

When wei ying reached underground room, he didn’t even get a chance to say anything as madam yu start to whiped him black and blue with her Zidian.

Reason is too ridiculous! 

Why he did better than jiang cheng???

After making him half dead she left. That's it i can't afford any more whiping. He got up and directly go to Jiang Fengmen's office with tails of blood as he walk. He knock and when get permission got in and kneel.

Wei ying : Uncle, why did you pick up me from streets?

Sect leader jiang Didn’t ecpect it’s coming so he was in lose of ward just stare at him open mouthed now he noticed he is bleeding and Zidian mark.

If you did this for jiang cheng then i have full filled my duty, after today i have nothing to do with jiang sect, oh yes i have no debt as i work for my surviving and evey sect toke steet rat in.

Then he toke out a blood stain clarity bell and put on the table.

Sect leader jiang i was happier in the streets, if you give me permission i will leave after i heal.

Jiang sect leader can not function his brain to say anything,

Oh it’s okay i will leave instantly.

With that he leave the sect leader's office again leave a tails of blood and go to his room, he change his robe and open a secret box, here he found his mother's flute oh it’s ghost flute chanqing  and a ruttle drum oh it’s yibo or lan zhan's gift. He toke this and his sward And don’t touch anything he left his room and send a message to yibo.

"Bodi i am hurt find me in yungmen market or i don’t know if i will survive "

He don’t know how long he is walking finally he reached his limit and faint.

Vendors of this market eveyone knows him so they take him nearest inn, they were about to call sect leader jiang but when they see Zidian mark they don’t dare so they call the doctor.

Lan Xichen is going to talk his brother but saw his brother is in hurry leaving his room, he stop him and ask.

Lan Xichen : wangji, where are you going?  It's curfew now.

Wangji : Brother, he he is hurt, i will come back with him tomorrow.

With that he leave, to teleport yibo have to go out of their protection barrier, so he hurriedly go down the mountain.