"So when are we leaving?" I asked as they stood up and I looked at them.

"We are going in like 10 minutes. We have to wait for Lachlan and Simon to wake up." Seto said as I nodded and walk upstairs into my room. I got my purse and put my sunglasses, phone, car keys, and my money. I saw that Simon was standing right behind me which was scary.

"Did I scare you?" Simon asked as I nod and he smiles. Our lips crush together and from a kiss it turns into a make out. We stopped after like two minutes and we walked out of the room so see everyone downstairs but Lachlan was nowhere to be seen. I let go of Simons hand and went to go to Lachlan's room.

I kicked his door open and I picked him up, the bridal style, and walked downstairs with him in my hands.

"I GOT THE FISH FISH FISH!!!!" I yelled as I put Lachlan down and we walk out of the room. I got in me car and Simon, Lachlan, and Adam sat in my car and Simon leaded me to the carnival. There were only Russian signs so I had no idea where to go.

"TURN SOME RUSSIAN MUSIC ON!!!" Adam yelled as Simon put on some random music on and we drove there while I had no idea what the songs said.

"WE ARE HERE!!!" Simon said as I parked at the carnival and the guys jumped out of the car and Simon and Adam were pulling me toward the entrance line some five year olds.

"I could walk so let me go!" I said as they stopped pulling me and I walked toward the entrance.

"Here you go and we are open until 5 am today." The man said in ENGLISH and we walked inside. It was a huge carnival with a ton of rides and a lot of huge roller coasters.

"I thought this was a carnival?" I asked as they looked at me.

"Well we lied this is a park." They said at the same time and I nodded and I finally noticed that Lachlan saw right behind me.

"Oh hi there Lachlan." I smiled at him and he waved at me.

"I call going to this maze first." Adam said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a huge glass maze. I hate those mazes.

"Dmdccemceecm." the man said something and we couldn't understand him so he pointed at the maze and we went inside.

"OWWWW!!" Adam yelled as I laughed to see Adam face flopped on a glass and so did Lachlan. I was lucky and I hit only one glass panel and I was the first one to get out.

"CHEATER!" Lachlan yelled as he pointed at me but the guys were totally stuck in the maze but I didn't help them. The only thing I didn't is watch and laugh. Simon fell on the ground for about 15 times now and he finally went out of the maze.

"This is a bad idea!" Adam yelled from the maze and he hit his head on the glass. Everyone was laughing and all the sudden Lachlan got out of the maze.

"Finally!" He yelled as he came up to us and stood beside us and we all took our phones out and started to vlog.

"So this was Adams idea and he still hasn't came out of the maze. We are right now in a Russian park and we still can't get over about Adam being stuck in a maze." I said to the camera as Adam finally jumped out of the maze.

"I will never go in the again!" Adam said as we left to another place.

"So now where?" I ask as I got my go pro ready to record the roller coasters and some other stuff. I took the go pro and tied it to my wrist and made videos.

"We are now gonna go in the roller coaster of death." Lachlan said as I walked toward a huge roller coaster and I put my hair into a bun.

"I guess this is gonna be fun." I said as I got tied and Simon sat beside me. The worst part that my legs are like flying under me and I'm just sitting on a tiny platform.