Listen to me

Hey Guys!!

So, this OS is requested by @JiniPatwani. Thank you for the support!

So, this OS is set during the scene where Meerab and Maryam go to meet Naurez and Haya calls Murtasim over there and he does not listen to Meerab at all and shouts at her badly, and she does not talk to him. This OS will begin from the point when they reach home, and Murtasim and Meerab are in their room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is standing in their room and trying to gain Murtasim's attention and make him listen to her. But, Murtasim is really angry with for doing what she did. Meerab tried to grab his attention but kept on failing and had  have enough of this and grabbed his phone and threw it on the bed.

Murtasim looked at her a bit shocked with her actions and also angry that she still wants to talk to him about that, even though he was clearly not interested.

Meerab was also angry now, "Murtasim! Tum kabhi meri baat sunthe kyu nahi ho, kabhi toh mujhe bolne ka mauka do, hamesha khud hi sab kuch samaj lete hu, aur mujhe dosh dete rahethe ho, itna bhi itbaar nahi hai tumhe mujh par!" She had had enough of him always accusing her and her intentions without having the decency to ask her about them.

She did want to disrupt anything between Naurez and Maryam, she just wanted them to talk and make each other aware of what they want, and give Maryam an opportunity to get to know what kind of man Naurez is. But, Murtasim as always trusted Haya more than her and blamed Meerab. 

Murtasim was taken aback with the anger in her voice, but what stuck him the most was the hurt visible in her eyes, He had hurt her, and today was not the first time, she was talking about the Rohail incident. Murtasim felt anger raise up in his body when he thought of Rohail, but then calmed himself when he realised that this is what Meerab did not want him to do, she wanted him to listen to her.

"Bolo kya bolna chathi hu? Kyu gayi tho Naurez se milne.." Murtasim asks in a but calmer manner. Meerab signs, "Mein chathi thi ki Maryam usse dekhe aur uske baare mein jane. Mujhe woh Anas teek nahi lagtha aur mein nahi chathi ki Maryam uske saath koi samband rakhe isliye ussewaha lekar gayi thi...." Meerab says calmly.

Murtasim was shocked to hear that explanation, he thought she wanted to break the marriage, or atleast that was what Haya told him. Haya!

Murtasim felt guilt rush over him and he wanted to say sorry but Meerab stopped, "Pehle jakar Maryam se baat karo, woh meri baat nahi samaj rahi. Usse Anas ke naam ke alava aur kuch nahi pata hai, aur woh uske saath nikah karna chathi hai. Aur, woh Anas woh bhi kuch teek nahi kagtha. Usse chup kar raat ko milne aata hai yaha, joh ki galat hai. Maryam ko force kar raha hai usse jald se jald nikah karne ke liye. Please Maryam se baat karo, usse samjhao ki Naurez acha larkha hai..."

Murtasim's expression kept changing from anger, relief to anger, then to doubt. He knew that Anas was not a good guy and he had to get to the bottom of it, right away. "Tum bhi saath chalo..."

They both go to Maryam and ask her about Anas, as expected she did not know anything, she did not know what he does for a living or have a picture of him. She explains his apperance to Murtasim and he figured out that it was Zubair.

Murtasim went to the Malik house and finished the rivalry once and for all with them. When he returned home, he saw Meerab, Maa Begum and Maryam doing wedding preparations. Maryam was now willing to get married to Naurez, she knows he is a good guy and will keep her happy.

Murtasim was only looking at Meerab though, she had not given him any attention since their conversation in the morning and he knew, he needs to make amends. So, he quickly made some excuse to others and took Meerab with him out for a drive. Meerab was looking out of the window, lost in thought.

Murtasim stops the car and helps Meerab out, they stand by the high above ground and see the whole of Hyderabad. Meerab really liked the view and was smiling looking at it. She turned to look at Murtasim and he ws looking at her the whole time.

"Meerab..." He moves towards her, takes her hands in his, "I am sorry Meerab, mujhe maaf kar do..meine tum par barosa nahi kiya, pehle...Rohail...ko lekar bhi nahi aur aaj bhi nahi samjha na hi explain karne diya, I am sorry Meerab, par mein tumhe yakeen dilatha hu ki mein ab tumpar pura itbaar kar tha hu, aur hamesha karunga...."

Meerab smiled at him because she could feel the honesty and love in his words and eyes and knew he was telling the truth. He gets possessive and protective and hurt easily, but he is a good man and will do anything to take care of her and make her happpy. His anger escalates sometimes but he would never leave her, she is his life. 

Meerab smiles at Murtasim and nods, showing her acceptance of his apology. Murtasim is really happy and hugs Meerab, Meerab goes stiff with the sudden action and does not reciprocate it but does not stop or push him either. Murtasim knows she will not hug him back but was happy to know she was not pushing him away.

Meerab signs in the hug and relaxes but does not hug him yet, Murtasim hugs her tighter as if asking her to hug him, Meerab feels different from the way he was holding her and goes to hug him, hesitantly. 

Murtasim smiles seeing her make a move towards him and lets her be comfortable by not moving.

They finally clear all their misunderstandings and hopefully move forward a little together in thier relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I hope you liked it, It is not much plot or masala, but I tried my best.

Hope you like it @JiniPatwani!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Do like share and comment