Is this the end? Part 2

Hey Guys!!

Welcome Back to the story!

Thank you so much for the comments and the likes!! It means a lot to see that you all are liking my work!!

With no further delay. Let's see if Murtasim and Meerab and keep their differences aside and come together is this the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab rushes to Murtasim and Murtasim rushes to Meerab. 

"Murtasim, tum teek ho?" "Meerab, tum teek ho?" Both of the ask at the same time. They look at each other with longing and pain. They both are very well aware that what happened between them about an hour ago was not right, both of them were equal participators in the act but this is not how they wanted it to happen.

"Meerab, tum yaha akele kyu aai, Ghar bhi nahi gayi, itni raat ko akele, kuch hai bhi saath mein, abhi kuch ho gata tho-" Murtasim starts, but is stopped by Meerab.

"Toh? Tumhe kya farak partha hai mujhe kuch ho gaye toh, tum toh chodh kar chale gaye the na, toh abhi kyu aaye ho," She is angry but also on the verge to break down, "Ab kyu aaye ho?" Tears stream down her face and Murtasim wants to wipe them but does not know if he has the right to do that anymore.

Murtasim just stares at her crying and feels helpless, guilty more than before if that was possible. But, he has to take care of her, she was running from the boys, must be tired and sore from before. He tries to make her sit down inside the car, but Meerab being Meerab did not compile. So, they just sit on the front of the car. 

Meerab cries have soften to sniffs and Murtasim gave hee some water. They both know they have to talk, but who will start or what they will talk about after the situation they have found themselves in? 

Meerab. 'Should I say or will he? Haye Khudaiya yeh kaisi marzi hai teri, kyu humhe aise modh par le aaya ki ek dosre se kya kahe woh hi nahi pata....Kya karo mein' Meerab thinks while looking up at the sky.

"Kya pooch rahi ho Khuda se?" Murtasim asks softly and in a whisper. Meerab looks at him finally after all this time, her eyes are red and tears again ready to spill out. She just shakes her head and looks down.

"Kuch toh bolo Meerab, aise chup mat raho..please" Murtasim begged. Meerab looks at him in the eye, "Kya kahu, kuch bolne jaisa raha hai hamare beech ab?" Meerav states blankly.

Murtasim breaks more, "Maaf kar paogi mujhe...?" Meerab gives out a laugh, "Tum kis cheez ke liye maafi mang rahe ho? Ab kounsi cheez ke liye aafi mang rahe ho, Haya ko gale kagane ke liye, Mujhpar barosa na karne ke liya, yah contract breach karne ke liye, ab kis cheez ke liye maafi mange rahe ho, aur ab kyu? Jo hona tha woh toh ho gaya...." 

Meerab looks away from him. She just wants to run away from here and go somewhere no one knows her and start her life afresh, but will she be able to live without Murtasim now? Even after what he did, why does her heart ache seeing him hurt?

Murtasim is very hurt by her words, he was expecting her to react that way, but he could not let het go. He loves her. "Mein janta hu bahut galtiya ki hai meine, par mein tumhe kona nahi chatha, please meri baat ek bar sun lo, meine kyu tum par barosa nahi kiya, kyu tumhare mujhe Haya ke saath dekhne par meine aise react kiya, kyu meine contract todha...Please ek bar sun lo, Janta hu pain kam nahi hoga par phir bhi, ek moka de do..." 

Meerab's heart broke into pieces seeing The Khan Murtasim Khan jo kissi se samne kabhi nahi jhuka, aaj uske samne bheekh mang raha hai, usse explanation dene ke liye. Meerab can't understand why her heart is aching for the person who broke her trust, her heart.

But, she agrees with a nod. Murtasim gives out a sign of relief and start to tell everything that is hidden deep inside his heart. "Meerab, meine tumhe pehle bataya tha ki mujhse pehle ek chahat, ek mohabbat chin chuki hai, aur tum meri sirf Mohabbat nahi meri jaan ho, mein tumhare bina jeena soch bhi nahi saktha, isliye jab meine tumhe Rohail ke saath dekh toh mein darr gaya tha ki kahi tum usse Mohabbat toh nhai karti kyuki tumhe mujhse kabhi mohabbat nahi hui, mein tumhe kona nahi chatha tha isliye gusse mein meine woh sab kuch kar diya, aisa nahi hai ki mein tum par barosa nahi karta, aapne darr ko gusse mein badalne ki itni aadat ho gayi hai ki, mere bas mein hi nahi raha, I am sorry Meerab, I am sorry...."

Meerab is shocked to hear him say such deep embedded fears to her, she was surprised to see him so vulnerbable and weak in front of her today. Murtasim was looking down, not able to meet her eye anymore, scared to see the pain or maybe hatred for him.

"Meine sach mein Haya ko waha room mein nahi bolaya tha, I swear, mere pas woh chit nahi hai warna dekha detha, mujhe laga tumne bhegi hai, I am sorry, mujhe... mujhe maaf kar do please..." Meerab's heart was breaking everytime he was saying sorry to her. She knew he was at fault but so was she, but her hurt, her anger was not allowing her to see that right now. She could feel his pain, his turmoil but not feel sympathetic towards it.

"Aur contract breack karne ki baat, mein..." Murtasim takes a deep breath, "Mein kuch bhi kahu tumhara dard nahi kam kar saktha par mein aisa karna nahi chatha tha, bas sab kuch ek ke baad ek hota chala gaya, aur tumne bhi toh roka nahi tha, I mean, I am sorry, mein aisa nahi kehna chatha tha, I am sorry for hurting you Meerab I am so sorry, par please mujhe chod kar mat gao, mein nahi rahe saktha, please......"

Murtasim is now on his knees in front of Meerab crying his heart out. Tears stream down his face non stop and his cries make Meerab's heart squeeze from the pain. Meerab is standing there and crying silently. Her heart and mind at a conflict.

'Murtasim...Murtasim ro raha hai Meerab, sambhalo usse, usne kaha tha na usse sambhal lena, sambalo usse... Usne galti ki hai par woh aapni sari galtiyan manne ke liye taiyaar hai, jao uske pass..jao..." One side said

"Maafi mang raha hai toh kya, usse dard kam nahi hoga, usse maaf nahi karna hai Meerab, woh tumhe deserve nahi karta, usne contract breeach kiya hai...." other side contradicted

"Tumne bhi usse roka nahi, joh bhi hua tum dono ki marzi se tha, usne akele nahi kiya tha. Usse bhi dard ho raha hai, joa uske pass, uska aur tumhara dono ka dard kam karo jao Meerab jao...'

'Par hyu jaye woh, kyu, lagtha kya hai woh uska?'

'Mohabbat karti hai Meerab usse, mohabbat hai uski, zindagi hai usko, Meerba jao uske pass.'

Meerab looks at Murtasim who is still crying his heart out, did she really love him? Did she? Yes.... Yes she did. But, was it enough to forgive him for what he did? Will that love take away all her sufferings and give her the life she wants, the love she wants, the freedom she wants?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offfff....This doesn't end here....wait for it....

I am writing the third and final part right now and will send it the moment I finish it, I don't want to keep you all waiting...

Hope you guys like it!!

Do you like, comment and follow!!

Thank you!!