Can I die for you?

Hello Everyone!!!

Firstly, thank you everyone who voted and read my story. 100 reads within 12 hours, thank you very much. 

Here is another one shot of Meerasim. This is a remake of the terrace scene when Murtasim asks Meerab to jump from the terrace when he sees her with Rohail. There is a variation of course, the main focus is one how much all the drama and turmoil has impacted Meerab's mental health.

Trigger warning, slight suicidal thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim, "Jump. Now."

Meerab looks at Murtasim with no emotion on her face and for a second Murtasim feels like that Meerab is actually going to jump. Meerab turns towards to edge of the terrace and takes a step onto the pavement. Murtasim is shocked to see her ready to jump down without any fear or restrain. 

"Meerab-" Murtasim starts but is cut short by Meerab showing her hand for him to stop. Meerab turns around and has a small smile on her face. "Tumhare liye mujhe marne ke liye kehna bahut aasan hai na, toh abhi itna darr kyu rahe hu? Mein wohi to kar rahi hu joh tum bol rahe hu.."

"Meerab...please niche uthro...jir gaogi..." Murtasim extends his hand for Meerab to take. Meerab just shrugs and smiles, "Jab tumhara mann kaha rukh liye jab tumhara mann kiya jane ko keh diya, jab tumhara mann kiya mohabat ki par kabhi barosa nahi kiya...Jab tumhara mann kiya koodhne to keh diya, jab mann kiya tab na koodo keh diya, aisi zindagi jee kar kya faida jaha mein much bhi karo mujhe sirf sawal, accusations or insults mile..."

Murtasim's heart breaks seeing his Meerab standing broken like this in front of him because of him. "Meerab, please niche aagao, phir hum aaram see baat karte hai... please mera haath le lo" Murtasim says going forward towards her.

Meerab warns him to stop, "Stay right there Murtasim, I will jump now." Murtasim scared that she will actually jump, stops right there and tries to reason with her. Murtasim finally realises how much everything has taken a toll her Meerab's mental health that she is ready to end her life, a life she loved and was free to live according to her will.

Murtasim does not know what to say in order to stop her or assure her that everything is okay. He just stands there and waits for Meerab to speak. Meerab looks at Murtasim and smiles, "You know Murtasim, meine kabhi nahi socha that ki mujhe kabhi tumhare opinion see koi farak padhega, par kal jab tumne mujhe uss tarah dekha aur mujh par bilkul bhi barosa nahi kiya, mein puri tarah see toot gayi, pehle hi todha todha toot rahi thi, kal tumne pura todh diya. Itni mohabat karte, dekhti bhi hai tumhari mohabat, par todha sa bhi barosa nahi kar sakte the, itna sa bhi nahi..."

Murtasim looks down ashamed of what he has done. Meerab continues," Mein ab aise aur nahi zee sakti, jeene ka koi matlab hi nahi dekh raha, tumhari biwi hone ka ek ehsaas tha mere saath, ek pehchan thi, par kal tumne dekha diya ki mein kuch bhi kar lu, meri zindagi kabhi meri ho hi nahi sakti.. mein kabhi khush nahi rahe sakti..kabhi nahi..... Mera mar jana hi sahi hoga sabke liye...." Meerab moves towards and edge.

Murtasim," NAHI!! ruk gao Meerab please, please mein bahut gusse mein tha, please aisa mat karo, mein nahi jee saktha tumhare bina-" 

"Par mere saath bhi nahi jee sakte!" Meerab countered and came really close to the edge and closed her eyes as if ready to embrace death. Murtasim moves in a quick motion and pulls Meerab by her waist down on the ground. Murtasim looks at Meerab and finds her passed out. He lifts her and takes her to their room and gently places her on the bed.

Murtasim has been sitting by her side for the last twenty minutes, crying and feeling extremely guilty for making Meerab want to die. Meerab starts to wake up and she tries to get out of the bed when Murtasim stronglt yet gently pulls her back in the bed. 

"Mujhe chodo Murtasim-" Murtasim puts his hand on her mouth and says,"Chup, bilkul chup. Ab sirf mein bolunga aur tum sunogi. Tum apni jaan nahi le sakti, bilkul bhi nahi. Tum Meerab ho, Meerab. Tumhara naam hi tumhari identity hai, tum woh ho jo kisi se nahi darthi, kisi ke aage nahi jukthi, kisi ke saath galat hote nahi dekh sakti, tumhare character tumahri tarbiyat hi tumhari pehchan hai, aur who sab jante hai. Mein janta hu ki meine tum par barosa nahi kiya aur mein kuch bhi bolu woh usse sahi nahi bana saktha. Mein bas uss Rohail ko bardash nahi kar saktha, aur tumne bhi kal kuch nahi kaha tha, isliye mujhe bahut gussa aaga aur meine yeh sab kar diya, I am sorry Meerab, aur mein maa see bhi baat kar lunga, tum dono ki sari galat phemi dur kar dunga, Haya ko bhi yaha see dor bhej dunga, mein sab teek kardunga, ab se tumpar pura barosa karungs, I promise, please mujhe chod kar mat gao...."

By the time he finished, both of them had tears rolling down their face, Meerab gave in to her emotions and started crying heavily, Murtasim pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back and carressed her hair. Meerab held onto Murtasim like he was her life, well, he was she just didn't know that yet ;)

After few minutes, she calmed down and Murtasim pulled away to look into her eyes, "Mein janta hu ek din mein sab teek nahi hoga, par mein wada karta hu dheere dheere sab teek kardunga, tab tak kya tum ek doctor see milna chahugi? Agar tumhe teek large toh hi."

Meerab looks into his eyes and sees complete honesty, love and care for her, she nods slowly, "Mein bhi marna nahi chahti, jeena chahti hu, par yeh sab kuch bahut zyada haih mere liye, sab kuch ek saath woh bhi itna achanak, isliye..."

"Janta hu, isliye agar doctor see baat karugi toh acha lage, Karugi?" Murtasim asks and Meerab nods again. Murtasim smiles and pulls her in a hug again. Meerab finally relaxes in the hug and let sleeo take over her body. Both of them lie on the bed together and sleep.

Next few days were extremely difficult for Meerab, everyone were told about her suicide attempt and her sessions with a psychiatrist started. She was coping slowly but there was change. 

Murtasim stuck to his word and did everything he told, he sits with Meerab for hours and listens to her talk about her emotions and her sessions with the doctor. Meerab is also starting to feel more and more like home.

Finally, Meerab recovered and everyone was happy to live as one happy family with Meerab and Murtasim starting their relationship freshly and coming close with each passing day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading guys!!

Do send requests if you want some specific scenes to be done in your way!!

Do like and comment :)))))