Meerasim

So, I thought that I would start my story with the most loved couple of 2023, Murtasim and Meerab, from the Pakistani Drama Tere Bin. I absolutely loved it and wanted to share one of my favourite scenes from the drama that I would like to make a slight change to.

Meerab makes fish for murtasim and he has an allergic reaction and Meerab takes care of him. I don't remember the episode number but please do watch the drama, it is absolutely amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is watching her phone when he feels Murtasim move on the couch. She calls out to him but he does not respond. She goes near him in order to wake him up.

Meerab worried,"Murtasim, ankhein kholo, kya hua tumhe?"

Murtasim does not respond but continues to rub his chest and hand, Meerab notices some rashes on his face and hand. She tries to shake him up, but he does not wake up.

Suddenly, Murtasim gets up and starts to throw up on the floor and her. Instead of worrying about her dress(which she usually would have done if mustasim did something) she rushes to comfort her husband. Murtasim, due to weakness, collapses on the couch and does not look like he is breathing. Meerab panics even more and rushes to get Anwar chacha.

Anwar comes and gives Murtasim his tablet and tells Meerab to not worry. Meerab cannot stop worrying or feeling guilty that she might have caused Murtasim to possibly die coz of her.

The night passes by with Meerab applying ointment to Murtasim's rashes and massaging his head to ease the side effects of the tablet. She falls asleep near the couch with her head on Murtasim's chest and hands around his waist.

In the morning, Murtasim slowly wakes up, the night events coming back to his mind and he tries to move but feels a weight on his body and looks down to see meerab resting her head on his chest and hands wrapped around his waist. His breathing quicken because this is the first time she has willing come this close to him and cared about him so much.

He slowly caress her hair with his fingers, trying to wake her up. Meerab slowly opens her eyes and realises that murtasim is finally awake.

Meerab,"Murtasim, tum teek ho na , please bolo tum teek ho"

Murtasim gently takes her face in his hands and looks directly into her eyes while nodding a yes. Meerab signs in relief and helps him sit up. She passes him a glass of water and his morning dose of tablet.

Murtasin,"Meerab..."

Meerab hums and looks at him. Murtasim asks carefully,"Tum kal raat itni pareshan kyu ho gayi thi, tumhe toh meri parvah kabhi nahi thi toh kal kyu?"

Meerab does not know what to say just stares at her hands. Murtasin takes her hands in his one hand and with the other gently makes her look at him.

Murtasim,"Kya hua Meerab, much toh bolo..."

Meerab,"Woh tum....tum kal raat.....mein bahut darr gayi thi, kahi meri wajah see tumhe kuch ho jata toh mein kya karti...." She says while crying. Murtasim feels very pained to see her cry like that and engulfs her in a tight hug. Meerab goes stiff initially but then lets her body relax against his and rests her head on his shoulder.

Murtasim,"Toh tum mujhe dard mein nahi dekh sakthi, Kyu aakhir ho koun mein tumhare liye?"

Meerab,"Kuch nahi ho tum mere, kuch bhi nahi" She saying while crying and holding him more tightly. Murtasim,"Jhooth, sab kuch hu mein tumhara, shouhar hu, pyaar hu, zindagi hu, hain na?"

Meerab tries to pull herself away from him but Murtasim doesn't let go but holds more tightly. Murtasin,"hain na?"

Meerab cries more and nods in his chest. Murtasim,"Arre toh ro kyu rahi ho, yeh toh achi baat hai na, tum bhi mere liye sab kuch ho..."

Meerab," Darr lagta hai, darr lagta hain phir see kisse par barosa karne see, kisi toh aapni puri zindagi bana ne see..."

Murtasim,"Janta hu, tumhe koi force nahi kar raha hai meerab, mein yahi hu, kahi nahi ja raha. Tumhe jitna waqt chahiye uthna lo, mein yahi hu."

Meerab tightens her hold on him and relaxes completely against his body. Murtasim smiles and holds her more closely.

Meerab pulls back slightly to look in his eyes and say, "I do love you Murtasim...I am sorry meri wajah see tumhe-"

Murtasim silences her by keeping his finger of her mouth and lightly kiss her forehead,"I love you too, Meerab, bahut zyada."

Meerab blushes and kisses Murtasim's cheek. Murtasim is over the moon with the sudden show of affection for meerab and rests his forehead on hers.

They stay like that for a while till mam begum barges into the room to call them for breakfast and sees them so close to each other and turns instantly.

Meerab and Murtasim separate instantly and wish her. Maa Begun,"Nashta lag gaya hai, jaldi aa gana"

Both,"Jee maa abhi aaye"

Maa Begum,"Ek kam karo tum dono aaram see aana mein nashta room mein hi bejwa dethi hu, Bhaut kaam hota hai jab mera beta bahu itne kush hote hai saaath mein, tum dono saath mein hi raho."

Meerab blushes red, Murtasim chuckles,"Ab toh yeh roz ka hoga maa, aapki bahu ka dill finally meine jeet liya."

Maa Begun turns suddenly,"sachi mein? Meerab, meri bachi" She goes near her and kisses her forehead. "Bas aise hi khush raho tum dono"

Meerab and Murtasim look at each other and smile. Murtasim pulls her close and she rests her head on his shoulder while maa begum takes away all their evil eye and bless them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this was my first ever one shot or story or any writing piece on wattpad. it's not of best level but I promise to improve and give you more and more stories.

do vote and comment!