Bata kar nahi hoti....

Hey guys!!

Welcome back, thank you so much for liking my work and supporting!!

So, today's OS, upon request by @SlayingLife3 , is a continuation or a rewrite of the scene in episode 38, where Meerab feels suspicious about Murtasim and follows him only to find that he is helping people after they have lost their family members. 

The scene is same till the moment Meerab enters the room, all overwhelmed. Murtasim is talking on the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab enters the room to find Murtasim talking on the phone, his back to her. Meerab slowly walks to him and waits for him to be done with the call. She does not know if he is angry at her or upset or is understanding why she followed him. He did not say anything the whole ride.

Murtasim is browsing through his phone now and Meerab calls out, "Suno..." Her voice is small and filled with emotions. Murtasim turns, his eyebrows raised. "Mein kahena chahthi thi ki..." "Ki...?"

Meerab looks down not able to look into his eyes anymore, Murtasim smirks and asks again, "Ki...?" Meerab starts, "Mein woh waha isliye aai thi kyuki mujhe laga tha ki...ki tumhare pass shayad koi aur hain jisse tum mohabbat karte ho.." Murtasim looks at her smiling.

"I am sorry, meine waha tamasha kar diya, aur tumhare upar usnke samne ilzaam lagaya... I am sorry..." Meerab says sniffing. Murtasim rushes to her, cups her face, making her look at him. "It's okay Meerab, please ro mat... Kya hogaya hain tumhe?" 

Meerab shakes her head, "I don't know...I don't know..." Murtasim slowly wipes er tears and rubs her arms to soothe her Meerab relaxes, "Tum naraz nahi ho?" "Naraz? Nahi toh, mein kyu naraz hunga tumse?" 

"Meine tumse aise baat ki, tumpar ilzaam lagay aur unke samne..." Murtasim shushes her and pulls her in a hug. Meerab relaxes in the hug, which was surprising for her and Murtasim too. Meerab has never allowed Murtasim to come close to her, yet alone be comfortable with the closeness.

Murtasim pulls back, "Waise yeh sawal toh mujhe tumse poochna chahiye na, meine tumhare aasu pooche, tumhe hug kiya jab tumhe mera tumhare pass hona bhi pasand nahi, toh phir aaj kyu...?" Murtasim asks slyly, hoping he will get the answer that he is hoping for.

"Mujhe...Mujhe woh acha laga isliye..." Meerab says, suddenly finding interest in her hands more than anything else. Murtasim smiles but is not satisfied with the answer, "Kyu? Kyu acha laga suddenly?" Meerab, "Woh mein tumse...mein tumse..." Murtasim raise his eyebrow and asks her to continue.

Meerab fills shy and tries to pull away from Murtasim and go to the bathroom, but Murtasim is faster and pulls her back in. "Nahi nahi nahi, itni asani se nahi, pehle aapni baat puri karo, tumhe mujhse kya?" 

Meerab, "Kuch nahi, mujhe jane do.." Meerab is blushing and Murtasim is relishing in this moment. "Kaho na Meerab, Kaho ki tumhe mujhse mohabbat ho gai hai, kar liya hai meine tumhare dil par kasba, man chuki ho tum mujhe aapna...bolo.."

Meerab looks at him with a small smile and red cheeks from all the blushing. Not able to take it anymore, she hugs him tightly, and hides his face in the crook of Murtasim's neck. Murtasim laughs and holds her close and secure her in his arms.

"Kaho na Meerab, sunna chatha hu, please..." Murtasim asks cutely. Meerab chuckles and looks up at him, "Murtasim, mujhe tumse Mohabbbat hogai hai, bahut zyada... bahut zyada mohabbat..." Meerab says in a very soft voice and a tear excapes from Murtasim's eyes.

Meerab gently wipes the tear and holds his face in her soft, small hands. Murtasim holds her hands and closes his eyes, giving out a choked sob. Meerab pulls Murtasim in a hug and rubs his back. "Tum nahi janti Meerab, kab se tumhare mooh se yeh sunna chahtha tha mein, tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho, jiss se mein iss puri duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar kartha hu, woh mujhse mohabbat karti hai..."

Murtasim pulls back and looks Meerab directly in the eyes and says, "Thank you Meerab, meri mohabbat ko pura karne ke liye, mujhe pura karne ki liye..." Meerab blushes and looks down. Murtasim, "aap sharmati bhi hain..." Murtasim teases her. 

Meerab hits his shoulder softly only to be pulled by Murtasim in a nice big hug. Meerab wraps her hands around his waist and rests her head on his shoulder and relaxes into his body warmth. 

Murtasim pulls back to look into her eyes, "I love you Meerab.." Meerab blushes but says, "I love you too Murtasim.." Murtasim kisses her forehead gently.. Meerab signs happily at the sensation of his soft lips.

Meerab pulls back abruptly, "One sec..." She goes to the drawer, pulls out the contract comes back in front of Murtasim and tore the paper into two halves and into two halves. Murtasim looks at the pieces falling on the ground  between them. The contract that once made them both distant , now is on the ground in front of them, having no importance anymore. '

Murtasim looks at Meerab smiling and also very overwhelmed. He pulls Meerab to him and attaches his lips to hers. Meerab stiffs for a second, but relaxes the very next one and returns the kiss with the same emotion and softness. 

Their lips are moving in sync to each other, gently, enjoying the sensation of being so close to each other, pouring all the love and emotions in it. Murtasim pulls her even more close and rests his hands on her neck and her back. Meerab's hands on Murtasim's chest and slowly move towards his neck to wrap around them. 

They pulls back when they cannot breathe anymore, both of them breathing heavily, looking at each other. No words are exchanged, they just rest their foreheads on each others and smiling. 

Their love was finally fulfilled, both of their hearts finally belong to each other and this is just the start of their love story. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

@SlayingLife3 , I hope you like it!

Just a small moment between to the two of them. I have never written smut, so don't really know much about it, nor have I read. So, I won't be writing that in these OSs

Do like, comment and follow!

Thank you!