Forgiveness

Hey Guys!!

As I said yesterday, one more request on the way. This one was requested by @Wolves1x, hope you like it.

Enjoy guys!

So, this OS starts when Meerab and Maryam go to the restaurant to meet Anas and they are talking about their relationship. Meanwhile, Haya came to the same restaurant to meet Naurez to convince him to marry Maryam as she loves him. Everything is same till the point when Haya takes out her phone in order to capture some pictures. She obviously knows that Anas is Malik Zubair.

Please watch the episode in case the context is not familiar, enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haya takes out her phone to take some pictures to show Murtasim and instigate him against Meerab and take her place in his life. She obviously thought it was a nice plan to hide behind a poster while taking this pictures, it was totoally away from anyones eye shot (Please note the sarcasm :)))

Meerab and Maryam are totally unaware of this and continued to have their conversation with Anas aka Malik Zubair. Anas seems to have noticed Haya and knows that he will get in more trouble than he already is if he doesn't leave right now.

"I will just be back in a minute" Thinking he is going to the restroom, Meerab and Maryam give him a nod. But, as soon as he turned, he bumped into someone, someone who all of them know.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, mujhse bhi millo" Murtasim said in a calm voice. Malik Zubair is scared to his bones and desparetly wants to run away from there. Haya, upon seeing Murtasim, tries to run away.

"Tum kaha ja rahi ho Haya?" Meerab and Maryan turn sharply to look at Haya trying to scoot past a few people. She stops in her tracks when she hears the hidden anger in Murtasim's voice.

"Chalo sab saath mein bait kar baate karte hai, aa jao sab" Murtasim says and guides to them a private room at the mall which he had arranged. (When?)

Murtasim takes his place beside Meerab which was not expected by anyone over there. Everyone thought he would be angry as hell at Meerab for arranging all this. But, Meerab only smiled at him which he returned.

"So, shall we? Koun shuru karega aapni kaatha? Haya? Yah tum Zubair?" Murtasim says anger barely in check in his voice. He looks at Maryam who is very scared as to what is going to happen, but Murtasim only gives her an assuring nod before turning his focus back to the two villians of everyone's life.

"Tum mujhe kyu dekh rahe ho aise, tumhe toh Meerab se naraz hona chahiye, woh yaha Maryam ke saath aayi thi iss Zubair se milne" Haya breathed out poisonously.

"Aur tum?! tum kya kar rahi thi, yeh Zubair hai jante hue bhi uhne roka nahi, balki photos le rahi thi, aur tum yaha kar kya rahi thi, haan?!" Murtasim spits out. Haya opens her mouth to say something but closes it seeing Murtasim rageful face.

"Mein janta hu, Naurez ne mujhe sab kuch bata diya hai ki tumne usse kaha ki Maryan usse pyaar karti hai isliye woh tumse shaadi todh kar Maryam se shaadi kar le, taki tum iss gahr mein raho aur woh chali jaye" Murtasim states devoid of any emotions.

"Nahi! Aisa kuch nahi hai, yeh.. yeh sab na... haan... yeh sab Meerab ka kiya hai, usne kaha tha mujhe yeh sab karne ke liye, isne kiya hai sab kuch.." Haya states now at a loss of excuses or explanations. (I don't need to tell what are Haya's expressions or her condition, I think we all know what happens to her when her plan does not work)

"Haan, yeh sab Meerab ka kiya hua hai, sab kuch Meerab ne hi kiya hai" Murtasim says a bit calm right now that he is talking about his Meerab.

Meerab looks at Haya and says, "Why do you think he is here Haya, and how do you think he knows what you have done?" Haya's face drains of all colour when she realises that it was planned from the very start.

"Mujhe Meerab ne pehle hi bata diya tha ki woh aur Maryam yaha Anas se milne aa rahe hai. Uss Anas teek nahi laga, aur todha jana pechan bhi tha. Meerab ke description se mujhe pata chal jaya tha ki woh Zubair hai, isliye hum dono ne milkar yeh pura plan kiya" Murtasim says to everyone present, shocking Maryam more than anyone.

Zubair just sits there because he knows he is doomed, his father has explicitly told him not to mess with Khan Murtasim Khan and he has gone and tried to trap his sister. He knew he was dead meat now, that's why Murtasim has not paid any attention to him.

Murtasim," Meerab, Maryam chalo ghar chalo. Haya, jaise aai ki waise hi aa jana, aur jake aapna saman pack kar lo, tum aapne dadi ke gahr ja rahi hu, hamesha ke liye." Murtasim as he took Meerab's hand in his and guided both of the ladies to the car.

In the car, Maryam is sitting in the back, still scared about what will Murtasim do, because in the end, she did break his trust and was planning to run away for someone who she didn't know anything about.

"Bhai..." Maryam says in a very low voice. Murtasim looks through the mirror, seeing her sister crying breaks his heart too. "Maryam, relax, mein gussa nahi hu, par haan, todha hurt zaror hu. Tum mujhe bata sakti thi na, mein bahi hu tumahara."Murtasim says in a hurtful voice. Meerab holds his hand that is on the gear.

"Mein janti hu bhai, I am sorry mujhse jalti ho gayi. Mujhe laga aap aur Maa Begum mujhe nahi smajhenge..." Maryam says crying. "Pehle rona band karo Maryam please, mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta hai, please ro mat, ab sab teek hai." Murtasim soothes his sister.

They reach home, Maa Begum is angry at them but first, she comes and hugs Maryam. Maryam is utterly shocked as to why her family is behaving so nicely with after she has done such a big blunder. 

"Maryam, meri jaan, Meerab ne Murtasim ko sab kuch bata diya tha, aur usne mujhe. Hum tumse naraz hain zaroor par humhe samaj aa gaya hai ki tumhe aaise karne ke liye bhi humne ki majbor kiya tha. Agar hum tumhe samajthe, tumhe hamra atibaar dethe ko tumhe humse yeh chupana hi nahi padhtha. Humne maaf kar do beta." Maryam burts into tears and hugs Maa Begum.

Meerab looks at them sadly yet happy to see them having solved their differences. Murtasim joins their hug and rubs both Maa Begum and Maryam's back to help them stop crying. Meerab is happy that her family is finally together without any secrets and pain.

Maa Begum, "Meerab bacha tum waha kyu kadhi ho, idar aao, yeh sab tumhari wajah se to hua hai, aaja meri jaan, aaja.." Meerab smiles and rushes to hug her family. Murtasim wraps his arm around her and pulls her close.

They stay like that for sometime then retire to their rooms. Meerab stays with Maryam till she sleeps andthen goes back to her room. "Murtasim.."

Murtasim turns around and pulls Meerab into a tight hug, "Thank you Meerab thank you, tumahri wajah se meri puri family aaj itni khush hai aur pehle se aur bhi pass"

Meerab rubs his back, "Yeh meri bhi toh family hai na Murtasim.." Murtasim pulls back and looks at her shocked, "Haan Murtasim, tumne kaha tha na, pyaar do pyaar milega, toh pyaar diya aur badle mein itna sara pyaar mila hai, mein bahut khush hu"

"Mujhpar barosa karne ke liye thank you Murtasim, meine tumhe sab kuch baatya aur tumne sab kuch bahut ache se handle kiya, I am so proud of you" Meerab smiles at him

"Thank YOU Meerab, tumne mujhe par barosa kiya aur mujhe sab kuch sach sach bata diya, thank you ujhe aapna ne ki kiye, thank you mujh par barosa karne ki liye...." Murtasim smiles and hugs her tightly.

They stay like that for quite some time and then retire to sleep, together, holding hands and closing their night on a very happy note, maybe for the first time and the first for many to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

Hope you guys liked it, I wanted to show how Murtasim can also be understanding and trustworthy, if he is trusted and understood as to why he is like that. 

I hope you like it @Wolves1x

Do like and comment!!

Thank you!!