Mohabbat karti hu

First of all, thank you @srishti_122, for being the first person to vote:))))

Welcome back, guys!!

As this is my first day writing, I am publishing yet another part as a way to keep myself going and keep you all engaged. Let's continue with yet another Meerasim one-shot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim was shocked to see the note, especially when Meerab had just left him in anger. The note said, "Meet me in our room,  -Meerab" Though his perplexed emotions, Murtasim went to his room. As he entered the room, he called for his love and was wrapped in a back hug. Unaware of who the person actually was, assuming it was Meerab, he placed his hands on hers and said, " Mujhe pata that Meerab tum ek din khud mere paas aaogi, Mujhe pata tha." He said with a smile.

"Murtasim...", Murtasim was confused to hear Meerab's voice coming from a distance rather than behind him, he sharply turned to see his love standing at the door, looking shocked at him and.....HAYA!

He immediately detangled himself from Haya and went to Meerab. "Meerab please listen to me-"

Before he could say anything, Meerab raised her hand to signal him to stop talking. She was glaring at Haya and went towards her in two big strides. Before Haya or Murtasim could understand what Meerab was thinking, she raised her hand and slapped Haya tightly. The force made Haya fall to the ground and stare at Meerab in utter shock. Meerab grabbed her arm, lifted her up, and slapped her again. Murtasim held her back before she could go for the third.

"Chodo mijhe Murtasim!" Meerab shouted, trying to release herself from her husband's grip. "Relax Meerab, bas.. Bas..." Murtasim tried to calm her down, but Meerab's patience was done.

Coming out of the shock of two continuous slaps, Haya finally spoke out," Tumahri himmat kaise hui mujhe marne ki, hoti kaun ho tum!!" Meerab moved towards her and towered over her, Haya moved back a little, frightened. "Mujhse Himmat ki baat ko tum karo hi mat, tumne aaj sari had par kardi hai!"

Haya thought,' this is my last chance to claim Murtasim, after this, there is no way Meerab will let me stay here, come one Haya' She spoke, not looking at Meerab, "Mujhe yaha Murtasim ne bulaya tha, who mujhse akele mein milna chahta tha..." Meerab wanted to slap her again and might have even done so if Murtasim hadn't intervened.

"Jhoot mat bolo Haya, meine tumhe nahi bulaya, mein toh yaha isiliye aaya tha kyuki mujhe ek bache nein yeh chit de thi" Meerba turns to look at the chit. She hadn't looked at Murtasim to whole time, and Murtasim didn't know what to take of it. Meerab took the chit from Murtasim's hand and showed to it Haya, "You send this, didn't you?" Haya did not say anything. Meerab, "Haya! Meine tumse poocha hain, you sent this, didn't you!!"

Haya finally admitted, "Haan! haan meine bheji thi, kyuki mein Murtasim see pyaar karti hu, aur tum nahi karti, mein use khush rakh sakti hu, tumhare saath who khush nahi hai!"

"Mein uski biwi hu, aur tum uski kuch nahi lagthi. Tumhara uspar koi haq nahi hai." Meerab said very calmly. Murtasim was shocked to hear Meerab exercise her right on him. He expected her to question him and Haya together and not go and accuse Haya so confidently. 

Haya did not know what to say. Meerab had had enough, she pulled Haya by her arm and dragged her out of their room. Once Haya was out, she closed the door on her face and went inside to talk to Murtasim. 

Murtasim was standing there not sure what to expect now. Meerab sensed his confusion and went to him, "Relax, itne tensed kyu ho?" Murtasim looked at Meerab, she looked a lot more calmer now.