Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend

Mulai dari awal

The other kids were admiring both Wang Hua and P'Kan pile of chocolate boxes.

This is the day girls give chocolates to boys.

P'Kan and Hua stand in front of their piles.

"You became very popular here for a foreigner." Hua said to P'Kan.

"Yeah...no matter country, It's always like this."

P'Kan responds in a smug way, blinking at Hua, who just gives a fade smile.

["Who won, president?! Kan or Hua?!"]

["None of them."]

[Uh?!?!"]

["That pile is bigger"]

Students' president turns to me.

["That's your pile, Huang."]

"Thank you, president."

There were some girls cheering for me around the pile.

"Hey, Pete...I didn't know you are this popular."

"Oh...I'm not..."

["Are you kidding?! Feng Huang has a cute face and is very gentle...all girls like him"]

"Holy shit, pal..."

...

Kan's POV

"Hahaha..."

"Stop it."

"Okay...I'm sorry...that was unexpected...you have so many fans. What If someone finds out about YOU?!"

"They won't"

"Hey, Pete...aren't you going to give me chocolates?!"

"Me? Why would I?

"You're a girl and you like me." I tease her.

"..."

"...?!..."

"You have enough."

She is really blushing!

"Hey...Do you really like me?!"

"I don't. I just tolerate you. Besides I already gave mine to the other boys.

"Why?!"

"They will serve me one day. I need to build this sense of fellowship since now to assure loyalty in the future."

"You really take this chess room position thing seriously, don't you?! What position do you want after all?!"

"I'm assigned to be White Knight, but I want to be at least a White Tower."

"What does this chess piece do?!"

"Don't you know?! This is a commander position! White Tower is responsible for white king and clan whole security system."

"It seems tough and dangerous for a g..."

"Girl?!?! I can handle it."

"I know...So you have to manipulate your schoolmates like this?!"

"I'm not manipulating anyone. I'm building loyalty and trust with them by small actions of fellowship. My care is sincere."

"They think you are a boy. You've been lying to them for more than two years now"

"Hmm...well...you have a point. I'll have to solve that later. Anyways, have this in mind, P'Kan. Your bodyguard's loyalty will be everything in the future. You'll need them."