79. Chapter seventy-nine

Depuis le début

I find Usopp- and i grab him and I grab luffy's arm and make usopp swim us up. When the two of us get out, before he could thank me- i beat luffy and usopp's faces in and i only give chopper a couple punches on the head. "YOU THREE NEVER LEARN!! YOU TWO ARE IDIOTS AND YOUVE CORRUPTED CHOPPER WITH YOUR IDIOCY!!" I bark at them before turning and going back to the kitchen.

"Hey! There's something floating in the ocean!" Zoro announces from the radio caller- the three idiots talk about treasure. Me, nami and robin go to the deck where the three idiots were celebrating. "Its treasure time! Its treasure time!!" The three of them cheer. "It's probably just some old booze and preserved food." Nami says- and i wouldnt mind of it the booze.

"What?! You cant see whats inside!! How do you know?!" Luffy accuses- i irritably deadpan. "Because it says "treasure offering to the sea gods"? Its a old practice called barrel drifting. People pray for safe passage by making a offer to the "guardian spirits of the sea." So its more about super superstition than actual treasure." Nami explains.

"In other words, we got our hopes up for nothing but sea trash." Usopp says, "woah, who says booze is trash?" Zoro questions, "not me. But i say we just toss this back to the ocean and just leave it alone- because of bad karma or whatever." I suggest with a shrug of my shoulders, usopp nods in agreement.

"We'll be fine, just say a little pray first." Nami says, and i eye her. "I pray to no god. Sea or otherwise." Zoro says, "no wonder why you look so ugly then." I tell him with a shrug- zoro glares at me. "Why you..." He grumbles as he shoot's daggers at me- i just snicker. "Alcohol stirred by the waves, from what i hear, that improves the taste." Nami says- and my ears perk up, 'maybe praying isn't a bad idea...'

"Oh yeah? Lets find out!" Franky says before laughing or whatever, i clasp my hands. "Please sea god, let this booze be good, and please dont curse us or whatever." I pray before going over to the barrel. "Alright!! We'll make a toast!!" Usopp exclaims as he stands up as he throws his hands into the air. "After you finish, you set a new offer and set a adrift for good luck, okay?" Robin says, and chopper awes.

I sparkle as franky tries to open it up, 'booze, booze, booze~!' I gleam. "Who cares! Open up!" Franky waves it off easily, "hey god! We're uh, stealing your booze! Heheh" luffy prays for god- even though id have to see god to believe in him or her, i just prayed because of whatever reason. "Now your praying for god? Dont you remember that you beat the hell out of god, he's a jerk." Zoro says, "yeah, but he ruled skypiea, this barrel's for the sea god- so their probably different... probably." I sweatdrop, before brushing it off.

"Prays over! Here it goes! Hehe!!" Luffy laughs as he cuts the rope- when something shoots out into the air that even pushes luffy back and it was large and red- like a firework. "Woah!! What is that?!" Usopp freaks. I gain a irk mark, "STUPID GOD!!" I bark in irritation. "Fireworks?!" Luffy exclaims, "It sure is bright!" Usopp exclaims. "What's going on?" Nami asks as the firework disappears. "The booze flew into the air and then it blew up!" Chopper exclaims.

I was irritated due to the barrel, "looks like a signal flare." Robin says, "you think thats it?" Nami asks robin, zoro laughs. "Guess the sea god didn't like you messing with his stuff." Zoro says, and i gain a irk mark. "It could be just a prank, but if its not..." robin says as she holds her chin, "if its- not?!" Usopp and chopper question in fear- i just ignore them. "Perhaps... we've alerted someone and their about to come looking for us." Robin says anxiously with some sweat.

Usopp panics and orders chopper to be a lookout for bounty hunter, "GAH!!" I yell in anger as i kick the barrel like a soccer ball into the ocean as i had shark teeth and a irk mark. "Everyone get to position! We're going to escape from southway, south west! A huge storm is coming in 5 minutes!!" Nami orders as she runs to her position, "i dont see anything coming, but if you say it is then i'll take your word for it since your the navigator! By the way, whats our heading?" Luffy asks as he runs- and i start going to my position at the helm since it seems ive been appointed to that position for some odd reason. "Two o'clock!!" Nami responds to luffy's question.