Chapter Eleven: It's not my fault everyone's attracted to me

Aaron rolled off of me, letting out a deep breath while I ran my fingers through my hair.

"That..." He said, finding the right words.

"Can never happen again." I said, rubbing my face.

He turned to face me. "I was going to say that was pretty damn amazing, but I guess not." He said.

I sighed and tightened the sheets around my body. "No, it was amazing. That's the problem."

Aaron scoffed and pulled the sheets off his body, sitting up and grabbing his boxers off the floor, sliding them on as he stood up.

"I don't understand you."

"I can't hurt him."

"We just had sex, again. You've already hurt him, he just doesn't know it yet. Just break up with him, Chelsea."

"And then what? Wait a couple of days before saying, 'hey Pax, I know you're going through a rough time but I'm gonna go out with your brother, cool?' That's a terrible idea." I snapped.

"You wanna go out with me?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my underwear off the edge of the bed, fumbling to find my bra.

"That isn't the point."

"Jesus Christ, Chelsea. If you can't be honest with Paxton then at least be honest with me. I feel terrible about this too, but I can't just change how I feel about you." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"This is just happening all too fast." I said, getting up and stepping outside of his room.

I peeked around the corner making sure Nancy or Pete weren't home before stepping into the kitchen, raiding the fridge for a bottle of water.

After sipping from the bottle I let out a deep breath, closing my eyes. I looked up and saw Aaron staring at me.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why are you strutting around in your underwear?"

I shrugged, setting the bottle down and walking past him. "It's not my fault everyone's attracted to me."

He sighed, fighting off a smile as he shook his head. "I can't not be around you after this." He said, placing his hands on my hips and gently pulling me towards him.

I placed a hand on his chest and let out a sigh as well. "I'm not doing anything to you."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Well I'm going to put my clothes back on and then I'm going back to the hotel."

"Well, you do know you're going to have to see me again later, right?"

I raised a brow. "I figured, but what for?"

"I got tickets to see the Knicks against the Warriors." He said slowly.

"And we're all going?"

"Well I did get four tickets." He mumbled.

I ran my fingers through my hair and stepped back slightly, nodding my head. "Okay, we'll just have to be casual." I said.

He looked at me cautiously as he nodded his head as well. "Okay."

"Okay." I repeated, trying to reassure myself that it wouldn't turn into a giant shitfest.

~~~

"Yo... I'm about to be in the presence of God." Flynn said, rubbing his hands together excitedly as we made our way down to the lobby.