Chapter Seven: Way to totally rip off the notebook

"I miss Aaron." Flynn said as we all sat spread out around their living room, watching SVU.

"I miss Aaron's face." Madison said sadly.

I raised my free hand that wasn't wrapped around Paxton. "I miss his tattoos."

"And his ass; God, he had a nice ass." She added.

Paxton looked between the two of us incredulously. "It's not like he's dead! He just went back home." He said, giving us a what-the-f.uck look. "Besides, one if you has a boyfriend who happens to be his brother." He said, glaring at me.

I grinned and blew him a kiss. "Look at you, actually referring to him as your brother and not your half-brother." I said, patting his cheek.

He looked at me, realization hitting him. "I was forgetful for the slightest moment. No big deal."

"Or you've bonded with him and realized that there is no real difference between him and Flynn."

"There are many differences between him and Flynn, one of those being how much smarter he is than Flynn." Pax said.

"Oh f.uck off." He grumbled, flipping off Paxton.

I laughed and gently smacked Pax in order to defend Flynn's honor. "Flynn got a B+ on that huge physics test on Tuesday. He's smart."

Pax snorted a laugh and Flynn continued to glare at him.

"I'm so hungry." Madison said, throwing her head back.

It was Friday and we were too lazy to go out, but also bored out of our minds.

"Let's go to Jack in the Box." Pax suggested, already standing up and heading to the key ring.

"Ugh yes, I could really go for a burger and a milkshake." I said, eagerly standing up and fixing my cropped leggings.  Pax raised a brow at me. "What?" I asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Nothing, you just know I love a girl who can eat." He said, grinning and tossing me his jacket, knowing that I'd be cold once we stepped outside. I pulled his hoodie over my long-sleeved t-shirt and grabbed my white vans that I left by his front door.

"Shot gun!" I called out, racing to the passenger seat of Paxton's car.

Flynn glared at me as I opened the door for me and watched and he pushed the seat back, climbing into the second row. Madison followed suit, grumbling under her breath. "I hate two door cars."

I laughed as I pushed the seat back and slid in, shivering from the shift of cold to warm.

We drove, not really saying much except for me and Madison singing along to the radio, much to Flynn and Paxton's misfortune. We were dying of laughter at Paxton's grimace when we finally pulled into the parking lot.

I eagerly got out of the car, thankful to finally be getting food.

"You're very enthusiastic about Jack in the Box." Pax laughed, stuffing one hand in the pocket of his leather jacket and wrapped the other around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I carefully brushed up next to him, knowing that his ribs were better but not 100% yet. On the bright side his nose was all good and his black eye was gone.

"I'm just really hungry." I said, shivering slightly.

He smirked, tightening his grip around me as Flynn and Madison finally got out of the car. He locked the doors and began to walk. "You're hungry?"