Crisis!

Mobius

Washington D.C.

Whiskey Hotel

Sergeant Wiederhold: I.D. yourselves!

Foley: Hunter Team 2. 1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment.

Sergeant Wiederhold: Team leader?

Foley: That's right. Master Sergeant Foley.

Sergeant Wiederhold: First Sergeant Wiederhold. Army National Guard. 20th Special Forces Group.

Foley: What's the sitrep?!

Wiederhold: We're awaiting Colonel Marshall's go for the assault on Whiskey Hotel. We've readied four fireteams of the 19th and 20th Groups, and a platoon of National Guard and Marine Corps Reserve. With you guys, the more the merrier. Ready?

Foley: And raring.

Wiederhold: Hooah. Follow me. Hustle up! Get to Whiskey Hotel! Move!

Wiederhold leads Hunter Team 2 and his fireteams out of the PEOC and into the war-torn White House Lawn. Colonel Marshall is coordinating the platoon to take out the machine gun positions and snipers for the U.S. Spec Ops.

Foley gets another sitrep from the Army officer.

Foley: Sir, Master Sergeant Foley, 75th Ranger Regiment. What's the situation here?

Colonel Marshall: You're lookin' at the 'high ground', Sergeant! There's still power in the White House! That means we still have a way to talk to Central Command, if we can retake it! Now join the Green Berets movin' up the left flank! Go!

While Foley was getting debriefed, Ramirez stayed prone near the exit of the PEOC picking off snipers, searchlights and unfortified machine gunners. Giving the friendlies breathing room by using his M16A4 as a DMR with its ACOG.

Finding out how to deal with the fortified MG nests, Ramirez spots an FN M240B medium machine gun with its stock iron sights and bipod, and a 100-round box magazine next to a dead Guardsman. He closes the soldier's eyes, gets his weapon and mags, sets up, then knocks off the sandbags and shoots through the metal sheets of the nests, killing the gunners on the other side.

Foley: Great work, Ramirez! Now let's go! We gotta take the left flank!

Ramirez: Roger, Sarge! Moving up!

Ramirez advances with the others with his rifles holstered and machine gun ready, in case more fire support is needed. Which comes in handy as the Russians suddenly fortify the left flank with more searchlights and MGs trained on them.

Once those positions are cleared, the U.S. elements can now start liberating the White House.

Wiederhold: Master Sergeant Glasco, take the 19th and go through the main entrance. Support the platoon.

Sergeant Glasco: Got it, Wiederhold. 19th, move out!

Wiederhold: 20th, Rangers, with me. We're flanking.

Foley: Roger that.

McCord: Really came in clutch with the M16 and 240, Ramirez. Bravo Zulu (well done).