N.A.T.O. Meeting

Doctor Manhattan, also known by few in his world, Jon Osterman, was quite the interesting individual. He was once a normal man, but after a terrible accident during a nuclear physics experiment, he transformed into the person he is right now. He now had blue skin, no hair, no pupils in his eyes, and a muscular body tone. Many people saw him as a God, primarily due to his incredible set of powers. His powers include disintegrating people in seconds, teleporting to any location in the galaxy, seeing the past, present, and future simultaneously, and many more. Because of his powers, he is immortal and doesn't need air, food, water, or sleep. Of all the qualities that make Dr. Manhattan who he is, the one thing that makes him stand out is his clothes, or lack of clothes.

When he started out his superhero career, he wore a black leotard. He wore this in order to make other people around him feel comfortable, due to his appearance. However, as time went on, he wore less and less clothing. After a few months, he no longer wore shoes and only wore shorts. The shorts turned into a speedo and the speedo turned into a thong.

A

fter only wearing a thong for several months, he realized he didn't need to wear clothing anymore, because he didn't see the point of it. As he was sitting on his bed, he took off the thong and let it drop to the floor. Although he knew he was drifting away more and more from his own humanity, he did feel a bit weird when he wore nothing at all. "Why do I feel strange? A piece of clothing shouldn't mean anything to me." Dr. Manhattan said to himself.

Doctor Manhattan then attempted to look into the future but couldn't, all because he couldn't see past his confrontation with. . . Superman.

"Will Superman destroy me, or will I destroy. . . Everything?" The blue, tall, naked god-like man thought to himself.

Meanwhile. . .

Zakull

The Spire

The Eternal Throne