The Attack

Mobius

Coming to aid the Washington Monument Evac Site, Hunter Team 2 hits the Russian offensive with every heavy firepower they have. Their M32 Grenade Launchers and M72 LAWs (light anti-tank weapon) wiped the enemy lines off the map and gave the site much needed breathing room.

But the Russians called in a QRF, a Quick Reaction Force) the moment they were being flanked, and the reinforcements arrived in almost an instant. With that, the site is back under heavy fire and Hunter Team 2 scrambles to control the situation.

More civilians start appearing and running past and across the front lines to get to the site's underground shelter. Ramirez covers the northeast line, Morgan covers the north, and Dunn covers the northwest while Foley, McCord and Wade protect the underground shelter, help the wounded and coordinate with the site's commander.

The commander wanted to call for a broken arrow, but Foley assured him that the site is protected by the best. Out there is half of Hunter Team 2 backed by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. National Guard troops.

Despite Ramirez, Dunn and Morgan taking out the heavy armor, the Russians started weakening the defensive line by destroying its automated sentry miniguns and picking off the soldiers and marines fast. Ramirez is coordinating closely with Marine National Guard Sgt. Wright as he is a fan of the Army Ranger's special skills and is the last NCO standing tasked to the northeast line.

Some of the downed soldiers and marines are not dead yet and Ramirez starts getting them inside the shelter while Sgt. Wright covers him. For a regular marine, Wright was doing well picking off Russian paratroopers and halting their planned offensive.

Then he spots two sniper teams on the horizon. He got down but started returning fire immediately when he saw a precise bullet hit and ricochet Ramirez's helmet.

He shot and killed the two-man sniper team that fired at Ramirez, but the second sniper team picked him off. Ramirez sees Wright covering his wounded neck and starts carrying him to the shelter.

Inside, Ramirez has his hands full with wounded soldiers and marines, including Wright, waiting for help from the site's medics, corpsmen, civilian doctors and nurses. And suddenly, Wright tells Ramirez to take his med kit and help his men first.

He tries to go as fast as possible so that he can attend to his marine friend again, but when he finished, Wright whispered saying he lost his voice and he can't handle the pain. So Ramirez gave him a shot of morphine to ease the pain and Wright appreciated it as it gave him an easier death.

Wright wanted Ramirez to keep holding their line, so he reloaded and gave him his M16A4 with a Trijicon ACOG, PEQ-15 IR Aiming Laser, and Hi-Point 995 Tactical LED Flashlight. And Ramirez stayed with Wright for a few more seconds until he died of blood loss.

He also gave a short, silent prayer for him before he got back to the line. There, he saw himself as the only one left alive, so he got to work immediately with a sense of responsibility to avenge his fallen brothers and friends.

With lightning-quick reflexes and laser-like accuracy, Ramirez killed every Russian soldier going on the offensive. He even killed the sniper team that killed Wright with his M16A4.

With the numbers on their side, the Russians reached the trench, so Ramirez engaged them in close quarters. He checks the trench and the open field fast to avoid getting surrounded, switching from his rifles to his pistols and then his knife.