"Hey Y/N. Can we talk for a bit?" he asked as she nodded. Adrien walked into the room and sat on her bed. "So what do you want to talk about?" she asked looking at his confused face.

"I just..." he sighed, then looked at her. "I just wanted to talk about Luka." Y/N was surprised for a moment but then smiled. "Oh, about Luka? And what exactly about him?"

Adrien's face started to flush. "Um, when we were on their ship and about to go home, I talked to him before and he gave me his phone number. I...I'd like to call him, but I don't know what to tell him." he explained.

Y/N just smiled and walked over and sat next to him. "I wouldn't worry if I were you. Luka is an incredibly nice and awesome guy. He's attentive, understanding and so much more. The last thing you need to worry about is what to say to him. Anyway, premeditated conversations won't be like as you imagined."

Adrien's tense posture relaxed a bit now. "You're right. Maybe I should just go with the flow." He stopped for a moment and thought. "But wait. How do you know what Luka is really like? As far as I know, you didn't know each other before the concert."

Y/n was surprised for a moment, then turned her head in confusion. "Well, the truth is that we already knew each other." Adrien was a little surprised. "What? But how?" She chuckled nervously and then looked back at him.

"You know, Luka and I actually used to be together." Adrien was only more surprised. "What?! But...how, when?"

"When mom was still alive and we weren't locked in this house. It might have been a year ago. We met when mom and I went to a music store once. After we met, we talked a lot, and then we finally got together."

Adrien listened intently. "Wow. I didn't think so. But then why did you two break up? Did something happen between you two?"

"No, no. Don't get me wrong, Luka is an awesome guy and anyone would be lucky to date a boy like him. We just realized that our feelings have faded and that we are not the perfect people for each other. We talked about everything and even after that we remained friends."

Adrien was still stunned. "I really didn't think that. You know, it's kind of weird since you're dating the guy I might like." he mumbled the last part but Y/N heard.

"Do you like him?" she asked teasingly, causing Adrien's face to instantly turn red. "N-No, you misheard something. By the way, why didn't you tell me you were together? And how long were you together" he quickly tried to divert the subject. Regardless, he was really interested.

"Whatever you say. We were together for about three months. I didn't tell you because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it to begin with."

"I see, that's fair. But at least it has one big advantage. You can help me!" Y/N just giggled. "I'm happy to help, but right now the only advice I can give you is to go with the flow. Talking to Luka is very easy. Once you start the conversation, everything will go by itself from then on, trust me."

Adrien nodded and stood up with a determined smile. "It will work! Now I'll go and call him!" he stated and quickly left the room. Y/N watched him leave with a smile. At least the love affairs were going well for him.

She returned to her thoughts for a moment. That was until she felt something wet at her feet. She looked down to see that the floor was now covered in water.

"Plagg, I really hope an akumatized person did this and not you." she shouted to the kwami, who immediately flew to her with an offended face. "Me?! I would never do that." he grumbled, but he knew he could actually do this easily.

"Nevermind. We have to transform now. Plagg, claws out!"

--------------------------------------