Sarcasm.
I finish my shower because I'm on a schedule today. The rest of my routine goes smoothly enough and I feel refreshed and ready to Take on the day for sure.

The outfit of the day is a Nike sweatsuit to stay comfortable and my crocs with the fur

The outfit of the day is a Nike sweatsuit to stay comfortable and my crocs with the fur. My hair is still in my back length box braids so I just tie half of it up in a half up half down style and slick down my edges.

I make sure I have my makeup case all together and the hair case thats basically the same makeup case just full of hair shit and the smaller one that's full of my nail stuff.

So just imagine two rolling travel cosmetologists cases and a smaller one that can attach and detach to either one that I have attached to the one with makeup in it.

It may look like I'm moving out but I'm just going to work.

The elevator ride down is fun when people have to awkwardly shuffle around them.

One person even asks if I'm moving out. "Ah no just going to work, I'm a traveling cosmetologist and I have a full roster today so need all the essentials."

They just nod back and leave it at that.

The front desk lady even checks in and I have to reply the same way and she smiles wishing me a good day at work.

I wait out front as I call a lyft but I'm just waiting for my drivers information to load when a suv pulls up in front of me.

I frown at the tinted car and look back at my phone because the drivers information is still loading. As far as I know the hotel doesn't have a car service so this is weird.

It seems forever before the window rolls down to reveal the face of a goddess.

It's the woman from last night smiling at me. I guess she can see the shock and adoration on my face that she smirks before her eyebrow arch's making me blush and look away.

"Hi." I whisper like a child with a crush. She chuckles at me and then replies. "Hello love, I'm so glad I caught you I didn't mange to get your name last night?"

Oh gosh I'm blushing like a pre teen dammit. I end up biting my lip before I realize that probably looks deranged and stop. "Uhm...it's Arya. And yours is" I stumbled over my words and she hums in appreciation I'm guessing of my name.

Fuck she's beautiful. The weird butterflies in my stomach are back.

Love this.

"Oaklynn."

"Your beautiful— wait I mean that's beautiful as in your name oh gosh I am going to shut up now" I make sure to look anywhere but at her glowing face as my neck heats and I can't shake it.

Why am I like this.

Because I'm gay as fuck.

"It's okay love. Thank you. Now do you need a ride somewhere? I promise this ride will treat you better than any Lyft could attempt." she nods at my open phone screen showing that my previous driver has declined and it's reloading a new driver.