The other three felt bad for her. Because of one small mistake? Ridiculous. "But don't worry. She promised to come today. I trust her. I know she will succeed!"

"Hey sailors. Who is this new member?" Anarka, Juleka's mother, called out to him. "Um, hey ma'am. I'm Adrien Agreste." The woman smiled. "Welcome aboard, little boy." Adrien smiled at her.

"We're ready, Captain!" came Rose's voice behind them. "Uh, but Luka's missing."

"So Adrien." The boy quickly turned his head towards her. "Yeah, Captain?" he chose to refer to her as Rose did. It looks like he did well as Anarka's smile grew bigger. "Since you just came and have nothing to do, could you tell Luka that we are waiting for him to start rehearsals?"

"Of course, Captain, but who's Luka? And where's he?" he asked. "Luka's my son. You'll find him in his cabin." Adrien nodded and walked into the ship's cabins.

He walked into one and was a little surprised to see a boy sitting on the bed. His legs were crossed and it was as if he was meditating.

His hair was black but with a light blue color towards the ends. He was wearing a blue hoodie and underneath it was a white T-shirt with Jagged Stone's head covered in black patterns. He was wearing black jeans that were slightly torn at the top of his leg. And his shoes were plain black.

Although he was still a little surprised, he still couldn't deny that he looked really good. He slowly walked closer and only now noticed that there was a guitar next to him and a guitar pick in his hand.

Suddenly, the boy who was Luka opened his eyes and smiled at him. Adrien was a little surprised, but tried to stay calm.

"Hey, um you're probably Luka. I'm A-Adrien and your mom sent me down to tell you that the others are waiting for you to start rehearsal." he spoke quickly and hoped he understood what he was saying. Why did he suddenly become so shy in front of him?

"Hello, A-Adrien." he giggled a little, then looked at him to see him turn his head slightly in confusion.

"Sorry. I tend to make more sense with this." he apologized, then picked up his guitar and plucked its strings. He smiled at him and patted the bed next to him, signaling him to sit next to him. He smiled and sat down next to him.

"That's strange. It seems you have something like this in your heart." He slowly strummed the guitar and began to play a soft melody. Adrien listened to it in amazement. He played the guitar beautifully.

"It was amazing." he praised as he looked at him. Luka smiled at him. "You know, music is often simpler than words."

Adrien continued to look at him, then spotted a collection of guitar picks on the wall. Above it was a Jagged Stone poster. He took the one he was on it and looked at it in admiration. "You like Jagged Stone's music?"

"He's my favorite singer." Luka stood up and walked beside him. "I like his music too." He looked at him and suddenly felt confused again. "You can have it if you like. I've got plenty." Adrien looked at the pick and smiled. "Thanks."

"I think I better go and join the group." he said and walked to the door. He turned and gave him a soft smile. "You're a nice boy, Adrien." Then he walked out the door.

Adrien stood stunned for a moment. His face suddenly flushed and his heart seemed to beat faster. He looked at the guitar pick, then smiled, put it in his pocket and went after him.

He didn't know what kind of feeling came over him, but he was sure it was good. Luka looked impressive. If there was one more thing he was sure of, it was that he wanted more of him company.