Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

Hey, everyone.

This is book two of the Windsor Triplets Trilogy. It's HIGHLY recommended you read the first book before this one. Ace & Cade meet in that book and have quite a few interactions. Not only that, you will have the backstory about Cade's parents.

As the first book was my NaNoWriMo book, I feel the need to let you know that I will be continuing the trilogy as if it was still November. I need a first draft before I can rewrite them.

I don't know how Alastair's job works properly and I haven't researched. YET. I will be. So if you don't care that those details are correct, continue.

ALSO: Cade Windsor was diagnosed with autism at an adult age. I have given him my traits of autism. There are so many people that stigmatize autism and believe it is viewed the same way in everyone who has it. That is why I have Cade. To show everyone that autism is a SPECTRUM. Those with autism can like being touched. They can love. You might not even realize some people have autism. I didn't find out until my adult years. And that is why Cade didn't find out until then.

I'm not saying everyone believes this, but I've gotten the line "You don't look like you have autism" more than once. So, I created Cade. 🤍

Cade is absolutely my favorite of the Windsor triplets. Yeah, oh well, I have a favorite, but I love them all. Yes, even Cameron. SIGH. He will have his redemption, and in this book, you will see even more about Cameron. He might still be your villain, and that's fine. He gets his arc and he has one HELL of a healing journey to go on.

Hint. Hint. Wink. Wink.

Yeah, evil author. Blah blah.

Moving on.

THE TRIGGER WARNINGS WILL HAVE SPOILERS. SO JUST BE AWARE.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
1. Suicide attempt (off page, but the scene one MC does see it, and it's NOT in his POV. The other MC only sees blood on the other—that's the extent. It's clearly not one of the two MCs or Alastair or Carter)
2. Dark jokes.
3. Emotionally abusive parents (Windsor Triplets parents)
4. Small bought of violence.

I hope you enjoy this book. The majority of it is fluff and healing from demons as the first one was. It's about finding ourselves and what really lies underneath.

Book three is the darkest of the three.

Book One: Forgotten
Carter Windsor & Alastair Yates
Tropes: 'Enemies' to lovers. Hurt/Comfort. Found family. Fake dating.

Book Two: Selfless
Cade Windsor & Ace Villan
Tropes: Friends to lovers. Pansexual awakening. First love/Last love. Hurt/Comfort. Fake engagement. Holiday romance.

Book Three: Defamed
Cameron Windsor & ???
You'll find out between these pages. Look carefully.
Tropes: Second chance. Hurt/Comfort. Soulmates. Forced proximity.

I hope you enjoy!
-Nyx Luna
(PsychoSunbaenim)