Chapter Thirteen

"Choose a colour." I say as I open up the big suitcase. Thomas's parents have arranged dinner for us on the main island and it's the perfect time for some innocent teasing.

"For what?" Thomas asks.

"Well, this is the dress I'm wearing tonight." I say, showing him one similar to the one I wore when I first met his parents, this one has no sleeves, and the flowers are bigger. "I just don't know what to wear under it." I say, showing him all the lingerie I brought with me.

"Nothing." He says simply. "Don't wear anything underneath." He clarifies, like it's a normal, everyday decision.

"Easy access?" I ask.

"Pretty much." He nods.

"Does that mean you'll use it?" I ask.

"Maybe." He shrugs, being casual. I press my lips together and frown, putting the dress to the side with nothing else but shoes and a bag so he thinks I'm doing as he is told. He smiles at it, but I already know what I am going to do.

We have a light lunch; Thomas makes ice cold smoothies for us to sip as we lay in the pool while the sun is high. I lower my bikini top straps to avoid the tan lines and I notice Thomas look at the fabric strings as they float around us. Eventually he pulls at them, and I rest there topless.

"There, no distractions." He says, kissing my shoulder.

"Thomas." I whisper as he kisses my neck gently. It's sweet, but we're both stubborn, and even these light touches heighten our desires.

"Your skin is so soft." He says quietly.

"I know." I smile. "It's soft, everywhere." I tell him, putting his hand on my thigh. He chuckles softly then kisses me; my lips happy to finally be getting attention again.

"You're annoyingly perfect Hannah." Thomas says, pulling me over, so I straddle his lap.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask, smiling against his lips, teasing them, brushing mine against his.

"Keep you close. Kill anyone that even looks at you like you're anyone's but mine." He says seriously, making my breath hitch. "You're mine, Hannah. Just like I am yours."

"Thomas." I groan, resting my forehead on his shoulder. "Just take me already." I breathe out. "Let me play with you." I whisper, reaching down to rub him through his trunks. "I want to feel us together, properly together. One."

"Princess." He breathes out, forcing a steady breath. "Another time." He says, gently pulling my hand away.

"Then just tell me you want it too." I whisper and kiss his neck.

"I want you so much." He says, bringing my lips up to kiss him properly. I kiss him as passionately as I can muster, he even moans against my lips a little. "Marry me." He says.

"I already have." I remind him. He groans and I check the time on his phone. "We have just under two hours before we need to get on the boat."

"We should probably get out if we both want to shower and get ready." He says.

"Two more minutes." I say and kiss him again, making him smile and hold me close as we make out for definitely more than two minutes. When we realise, it's a race to the shower, but I win by a mile.

Naturally, I have to relieve some of this pressure that's been building up, so once I am clean, I take the shower head off of the wall and I have a little fun. I think of Thomas, because who else could I think of, and moans slip out of my mouth, and I soon realise into Thomas's ears.