"Hello, human debris. The thing I kept telling you about is finally starting. Your sister will be free of this place, just like you always wanted."

"........so after this, she can be free. I'll keep working for you as human debris and in exchange you let her go. That was the deal. I hope I can see her one more time before she leaves."

"Tomioka Nagisa, I was hoping you would say that."

As Medusa said this, she suddenly held Nagisa up by his head and placed his head against the glass window. When the boy finally opened his eyes, he wanted to vomit with what he saw. Tears running down his eyes as he heard the screams from the other side of the glass. He wanted to protect Tsutako, he worked himself to the bone to make sure she was okay, only to be met with the sight of the "wedding."

"SISTER!!!!!!!!!"

~With Tsutako~
Time felt as if it was frozen in place. The moment Tsutako's eyes met with Nagisa, she felt something sharp stab into her abdomen. When the girl looked at the shuuki, she saw Mahoraga had stabbed her with a blade that protruded from his right hand. Suddenly Mahoraga slapped Tsutako away as it began to violently slash at the walls.

"The shuuki......it's losing control. Wait, the gas is still in here!"

"SISTER!!!!!!"

The moment she heard his voice, it was too late. Mahoraga's blade had cut Tsutako's body as it separated her upper body from her lower body. The friction caused from the blade sliding against the ground caused sparks to appear as the room both Mahoraga and Tsutako were in began to explode.

The walls were burned down as glass was shattered everywhere. The entire building was beginning to be set ablaze and the roof starting to collapse as Mahoraga was no where to be seen. Nagisa was seen underneath some rubble as he saw the body of his sister before him.

"Sis .............."

"Nagisa........"

"Where is it? Where is the shuuki?! I'll kill it!!!!!"

"I finally did it.....I used my peach ability. I know this will hurt you but please......"

With the last of her strength, Tsutako took off her wedding ring as she placed it into Nagisa's hand. Suddenly, waves of information began to flood Nagisa's head as it began to throb in pain. Tears ran down his eyes as he saw the life from his sister's eyes fading away.

"Use......the ring........and live..."

"Sis......sis ........wake up. WAKE UP!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, SIS! WAKE UP!!!!!"

"What a waste."

As Nagisa turned around, he saw both Shikoku and Medusa standing before him with a look of disappointment on their faces. In her last moments, Tsutako didn't feel an ounce of despair, merely worrying about her brother. Shikoku sighed as she never got to see Tsutako in true despair. As for Medusa, she lost her most valuable bride and best test subject.

"Take it back. It's your fault that she's gone."

"What?"

"My sister's life.....it wasn't a waste. Medusa and you, black haired woman......i'll make you pay."

As Nagisa said this, he slowly began to put on the ring that Tsutako gave him. Suddenly Shikoku tried to dash towards Nagisa in an attempt to stop him. This shocked Medusa immensely. The calm Shikoku was now panicking, Mahoraga's disappearance, and Tsutako giving the ring to her brother. Suddenly everything began to click.

[Gift Ring:Until Death Do Us Part

[Gift Ring:Until Death Do Us Part. Tsutako Tomioka can trap her soul into her killer and seal them within an item. When someone of close relation to Tsutako uses said item, they can summon the killer of Tsutako Tomioka and have her soul's wish influence them. The time of usage with full control of the killer is 10 minutes. Any further use could cause Tsutako's soul to permanently vanish and the sealed creature to be freed once more.]

"Destroy them and everything in this place........MAHORAGA!!!!!"

MAHORAGA!!!!!"