Chapter 11: Moving

As Izuku and Kaina were walking home hand and hand Izuku spoke, "Hey Kaina question." She blushed at the name still not used to it, "Y-Yes?" "Um what do we wanna do in terms of people knowing we are together." She tilted her head, "D-Do you n-not w-want p-people to k-know?" They stopped walking and Izuku kneeled down and stared into her eyes, "Kaina I will be fine with whatever you are fine with. I don't know how you would wanna handle this. I would be fine with telling the people close to us but I don't know how you wanna handle it." Kaina thought for a moment and nodded, "C-Can w-we just keep i-it to o-ourselves? At l-least for a l-little bit." He nodded, "No problem. Also you do remember we move into dorms tomorrow right?" She facepalmed, "N-No. I forgot. I-I h-have t-to pack." He shook his head, "Nope. I packed all your stuff except your clothes. I knew you would forget so I thought ahead." Kaina hugged him, "Y-You a-are t-to good f-for m-me." He smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you Kaina. Now let's get home and finish what we need to do." She smiled at this and they continued walking home.

Once they got home and hung out with everyone for the day it was time to turn in. Izuku was currently in the shower and Kaina was playing on her phone in his bedroom. The door opened and she turned and saw Maki, "Hey Tsutsumi. You able to talk?" Tsutsumi nodded, "W-What is i-it M-Maki?" Maki sat down on Izuku's bed in front of Tsutsumi, "So how was your date with my dumbass cousin? Or was he still oblivious this was a date?" Tsutsumi blushed in response and came up with a cover story, "W-We j-just h-hung out. W-We went t-to the h-hero store, a c-clothes store, and l-lunch. I-I t-tired to a-ask h-him o-out b-but I-I f-froze a-and c-couldn't g-get the w-words out." In her defense none of what she said was a lie. Maki groaned, "You both are head over heels for each other." Tsutsumi smiled, "I-I know I-I am." Maki got off the bed, "You just need to tell him. I know he likes you. I know I am typically an ass but trust me. He likes you. Whether he knows it or not. But if you do wanna tell him I would make it quick. When we were last in class almost every girl was openly eye fucking him when they saw him without his shirt on." Tsutsumi blushed at that last statement, "I-I w-will." Maki then left.

One Izuku came back into the bedroom he was drying his hair, "Hey Kaina. I saw Maki leave. What did you all talk about?" She smiled, "About out day out. I just said we hung out today. She says you are dense so you probably didn't notice my feelings." Izuku smiled, "Well in her defense I didn't know you liked me until you kissed me. And I have only know I liked you for less then 24 hours. So she wasn't really wrong." They laughed at this and Izuku got into bed.

Izuku rolled onto his stomach and had a arm hanging off the side of the bed. Kaina smiled and got closer, "I-Izuku? Can I a-ask you something?" He turned his head over so he was facing her, "Yes Kaina?" "W-Why d-do you s-sleep l-like that?" He smiled, "It's something my dad taught me. Since their is constantly a shadow under the bed I can pull my weapons out, I can summon my Shikigami, and I can go into them on a instant whim if need be." Kaina ran her hand over Izuku's back, "Why did he teach you all that?" He wrapped his other arm around her and pulled her close, "Well he was a cop. He had cases where people could have gotten free but didn't because they didn't know they could. My dad trained me to know everything my quirk could do in and out. That way if I ever got kidnapped or I would know how I could escape depending on the situation. That is also a big reason I keep my weapons in my shadow instead of on my person almost all the time. If I ever get kidnapped I will always have a weapon. They can get rid of all the shadows in the world but mine will always exist. No matter what." "What do you mean?" "As long as my quirk exists in my body so will my shadow. They are linked. If I somehow lose my shadow that means my quirk is deactivated like a temporary quirk eraser, someone with a quirk like Mr. Aizawa, or if this is even possible I permanently lose my quirk."

Kaina yawned, "That's interesting but let's head to sleep. I am barely keeping my eyes open." He smiled and kissed her forehead, "You sleep well Kaina." She blushed and nodded, "S-Sleep well I-Izuku. Um I-I l-love y-you." He looked into her eyes, "I love you too Kaina." She had a bigger smile and fell asleep happily. Izuku was not far behind.