Chapter 10: Day Out

Izuku opened his eyes and smiled at what he saw. Tsutsumi was still asleep but she still had a arm draped over his back. He rolled onto his side and nudged her, "Tsutsumi. Time to wake up." She mumbled in her sleep and made a noise. He smiled and nudged her again, "Tsutsumi. Seriously time to wake up. We only have tomorrow off and then we have the sports festival. We have to cherish these last two days. And not cherish them in bed." Tsutsumi slowly began to wake up as Izuku spoke, "Mmm. I know." She yawned and rubbed her eyes, "But to comfy. Your bed is so comfy. I may take it with me when we move into the dorms." He chuckled, "I can always buy you the exact same one." Tsutsumi shook his head, "Mm no." Izuku picked her up out of bed, "Time to get up."

Tsutsumi started blushing, "P-Put m-me d-down!" Izuku chuckled, "Are you gonna get up and stay up?" She nodded, "P-Please put me d-down n-now." He did so and he started stretching, "Well good morning Tsutsumi. Did you sleep good?" She nodded while still blushing, "Y-Yeah. H-Hey q-question." Izuku looked at her while stretching his arms, "Yeah? What's up?" Tsutsumi blushed more and started playing with her fingers, "U-Um. W-Would y-you u-u-ummmm-mmm." He raised an eyebrow, "Yes? What are you trying to ask?" She took a breath, "Come on Tsutsumi. You can do this. J-Just a-ask l-like I-Inko said." "What did my mom say?" She blushed more noticing she has been speaking out loud, "W-Well y-your mom s-said t-that if I r-really want s-something t-to g-go for I-it. So t-that is w-what I am d-doing." She took a breath, "W-Would y-you w-wanna d-do s-something w-with m-me today. J-Just us. N-No one else." Izuku chuckled and ran his hand through his hair, "Of course I would wanna do something with you alone. Now that I think about me and you haven't really hung out one on one at all. The only time I can think of is when I escorted you to your apartment and then the way back here." Tsutsumi nodded, "I-I think t-that is a-also the o-only t-time."

Izuku smiled and got closer and got down a little to look into her eyes, "How about we also try clothes shopping. The color purple looks great on you FYI." She looked down, "I'm wearing a black t-shirt? I'm not wearing anything purple." Izuku smiled and pointed downwards, "Check again." He then walked out the bedroom. She looked at herself and was confused. She went to grab her pants but then things started clicking. She was grabbing pants. Why was she grabbing pants? She glanced down and saw she wasn't wearing pants or shorts. Her face was becoming redder by the second but she still hadn't relized it yet. She sat down and she felt her underwear dig into her ass. She got even redder and looked down and saw the color that Izuku spoke. Purple. Purple underwear. She was so red she didn't even know how she was still conscious, "P-purple. Purple u-underwear. Midoriya s-saw m-my p-purple u-underw-wear." She slapped her hands on her cheeks and she felt the heat coming off of them, "Midoriya saw me in my underwear!"

Once Tsutsumi calmed her blush she finished getting dressed and exited the bedroom. She heard voices coming from the kitchen so she headed in that direction. She saw everyone sitting down and talking. Inko had made pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs for everyone. She saw an empty seat next to Izuku and she blushed. Inko looked at her and gave her a smirk. Tsutsumi blushed even more and thought, "WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME INKO!?!?" She eventually sat next to Izuku and he gave her a bright smile. She smiled back and everyone began to eat.

Once everyone finished Izuku went back to his room to change into going out clothes. Tsutsumi had gotten dressed into going out clothes when she got dressed earlier so she was currently sitting in the living room sitting next to Maki who was currently laying her head on Yuta's lap. Yuta was on his phone with his earbuds in. Maki looked over at Tsutsumi and spoke, "You good? You have been quiet as hell since you woke up. What did Izuku see you naked or something?" Tsutsumi blushed at this and Maki's mouth went wide, "HE DID!?" She had now gotten off of Yuta's lap and grabbed Tsutsumi shoulders, "OH HE SO DID! YOUR A BLUSHING MESS!" Tsutsumi shook her head, "N-N-NO! H-He d-didn't!" "Well based off your reaction he saw you in something." Tsutsumi blushed even more, "M-M-My u-underw-w-wear." Maki chuckled, "Oh my god! Are you sure your not trying to play hard to get?" She shook her head, "N-No! A-All I d-did was ask him i-if h-he wanted t-to go to the m-mall later! T-Then he s-said w-we should g-go clothes shopping and t-that p-purple looked g-great o-on m-m-me." Maki raised an eyebrow, "Your not wearing anything purple though." Tsutsumi blushed and Maki slowly began to relized what she was implying and started laughing, "OH MY GOD!" Yuta pulled out his earbuds, "What the hell is going on?" Maki looked at her boyfriend, "Izuku saw Tsutsumi here in her underwear this morning and he said that the color looked great on her." Tsutsumi blushed even more and hid her face in her hands and Yuta shrugged, "I said the same thing to you before." Maki slapped his arm and they chuckled.