Chapter 8: Preparation

Izuku was currently on the way to the hospital to see his sister. He was nervous to see her. She hadn't seen him since she was six. When she was four she hadn't awakened her quirk yet and was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku was the same but cursed quirk users are almost always diagnosed as quirkless at first because they still have that extra joint in there toe. Cursed quirk users are also very famous for being late bloomers. Izuku didn't awaken his till he was nine. Only a year before the accident. When Izumi was told she was quirkless she was very upset and down about it. She was also bullied at school by other students but Izuku would keep the bullies off of her. He honestly has no clue how to even start a conversation with her.

Izuku had gotten to her door and took a breath, "Now or never." He opened the door and saw her trying to read a book. He smiled. She did always love reading even as a child. She looked at him and gave him a confused look, "W-Who are you?" Izuku smiled, "Yeah I guess I have changed a lot in terms of appearance." "What do you mean?" He sat down and held her hand, "Sis its me. Its Izuku." She started into his eyes and he saw when she recognized him she tried to get up to pull him into a hug. She very weak and couldn't so Izuku hugged her, "I missed you so so much." She hugged him back, "I missed you so much Zuku." "I missed you Zumi." Izuku sat down and Izumi smiled at him. Izuku rubbed the back of his head, "I don't really know how to start a conversation in this situation." She chuckled, "Mom was the same. I don't even know what to say." "Well did mom tell you anything about what has happened?" "She said we took in a bunch of people." "Yeah we took in our cousin Maki, a boy named Yuta Okkotsu, and boy from the Inumaki clan named Toge, and recently a friend from my school named Tsutsumi." "Are they nice?" "For the most part." "For the most part?" "Mom has changed a good bit at home. She has taken up the body guard business dad started and made it better so we added more onto the house. So we have more rooms. Remember how she was always very quiet?" "Kind of." "Well now she is the opposite." "Huh?" "She is very loud. Everyone there is terrified of her." "Terrified? Of mom? Your kidding?" Izuku pulled his phone out and showed her a video of Inko yelling at Maki and Yuta for making to much noise the night before and they were both bright red. Izuku laughed and Izumi was confused, "What does she mean by to much noise the night before? Were they playing past there bed time." Izuku froze. Shit. She hasn't gotten the talk, "Uh. Yeah they were playing past bed time and made a lot of noise." "Sounds fun. Maybe I can join them next time." Izuku held in a laugh, "I think they prefer to play alone." Izumi pouted, "Fine."

They continued talking and the topic of quirks got brought of, "Big brother have you improved your quirk?" He nodded, "You wanna see White and Black?" She nodded, "Yes!" He summoned them and Izuku could sense they were defiantly stronger just based off their cursed energy they let off. Izumi smiled, "Puppy!" They turned to her and their tails started wagging and she put her hands out on each side of the bed and Black went to the right and White went to the left. She started petting them and Izuku smiled. Izumi always did love playing with them. She patted her lap and they both jumped up there and Izumi cuddled them. Izuku smiled watching them, "They missed you." "I missed these good boys." She continued to pet them and they laid down on her lap. Izuku pet behind Black's ear. Izuku spoke, "Did mom tell you I got into U.A." She nodded, "Mom said you are gonna be in the sports festival soon." He nodded, "Yeah. Nedzu also said you both could come too." "Nedzu?" "Oh. He is the principal of U.A." "Oh! Cool!" He smiled at this, "Maybe I can try and get you to come meet my class. Well most of them not all of them. You are already gonna meet four of them when you come home." "Four of them?" "Oh Yuta, Maki, Tsutsumi, and Toge are all in my class. I had a talk with them earlier and we have cleared out your old room and got it set up to what it was before for the most part." "That's fun!" He chuckled, "Yes it is." "Wait how many rooms do we have? Last I remember it was just three." "We added two more. Right now Yuta and Maki are going to share a room, Inumaki is getting the small room to himself, and Tsutsumi is crashing with me." "But I thought boys and girls shouldn't sleep in the same room together." "Oh yeah. Well Yuta and Maki are a couple so mom is allowing it and the reason Tsutsumi is staying in my room involves a lot of explanation that I don't wanna bother you with. I do have to go but I will be here everyday to check up on you ok?" She nodded, "Be safe Zuku!" "I will. Yuta and Maki are gonna swing by later so you can go ahead and meet Yuta. Don't worry Maki will keep him in line." She nodded and Izuku left.