origin of wallwarrior part 6

dig call the force then he say he found a artifact in the ship of the devil weapon then the alarm of the ship then dig called the force to send any back up the force say back up is on the way dig shooting the the devil weapon guard until back up is here then dig throw a smoke bomb outside the window then the devil weapon guard say check and see he still in there one member of the devil weapon check on it then the devil weapon guard say sir he gone the captain say what you mean he gone he say sir he not there anymore the captain say will search from him we are not let him get away with this dig hide in the mud of dirty he hiding then a car driving by the wreck ship the door is open and see a man with a black mask on and he say what going here then the member of the dark say sir look like someone try to steal the artifact the man with a mask say will find him don't let him get away then he car on his car drive off then captain say you hear the man search for him. then the man with mask see a copper fly by him then the man with a black mask say the force i'm should know it time to turn back to the wreck ship it time to explain to do then the arrive of the wreck ship then the army got out start shooting then Dig got out got on in the copper then the man with a black mask got out of the car an stand in front of the car. meanwhile Zy got up his injury right by side him his sister Sharday he say sharday what you doing here. she say to check on you and see you ok. 

to be continued