Unexpected Developments

Start from the beginning

Franka: That Monster Inspector isn't planning on telling us anything, is she? 

Liskarm: Who exactly is Misha anyway? 

Amiya: ...We need to know.

Decade folds his arms and stands there. Amiya looks at him, slowly putting two and two together. 

Amiya: You know don't you. 

Decade: ...That was fast. Long story short, I spoke some truth in her ear. And she felt threatened. 

Liskarm: I would've thought she would read up on you. 

Decade: Even if she tried, it wouldn't help. 

Exusiai: The L.G.D guys are always so scary! 

Franka: Feeling guilty about something you did? Little Angel? 

Exusiai: Nope! I just don't want their attention! 

Texas: Amiya. Any other work? 

Amiya: No, that's it. We escorted her to the L.G.D. safely. That's all we have for now. 

Texas: In that case, we'll get going. 

Exusiai: Eh?! That's boring! Oh, I know! How about I take you guys back to Rhodes Island!  

Amiya: Thanks... But I'd like to ask for Penguin Logistics to keep investigating Reunion for us. 

Exusiai: Not problem at all! Just leave it to us! 

Texas: Exusiai, let's go. 

Exusiai: Jeez... Fine... 

Texas: We'll let you know if we notice anything. 

Amiya: Thank you. 

Exusiai: See you later, then! 

Decade: Cheerful bunch. 

Amiya: We should head back to Rhodes Island now. 

Liskarm: How are we getting there? There are a lot of Reunion forces hiding around here. 

Amiya: That's fine, it'll be better if they come after us themselves. 

Franka: Oh? You wanna bait them towards us? 

Amiya: I do. We'll gather all the Operators scattered around the slums. Let's do what we can to ensure Misha's safety. 

They all nod and Decade looks at his Rider Cards. 

Franka: Got any cards up your sleeve? 

She asks as she rests her head on his shoulder from behind him, looking at his cards. 

Decade: A lot. And trying to pick one that suits the situation. 

Franka: Hm... My opinion? Pick something... Versatile. Like you. Strong, fast, but not too destructive, y'know?

Decade: That's... Oddly specific. 

Franka: Hey, I've seen you turn into an Oni and turn your bike into a race car. Figured it wouldn't stop a man like you. 

She says as she boops the front of his helmet. 

Decade: Guess not. 

She giggles and they all start moving. While on their way, Decade could see the cars even if they were couple kilometers away. But he could also hear them, like the conversation between Ch'en and Misha. He could also hear Misha mention how a certain "Dragon Lady" was helping the kids of the slums. And this little exchange made Decade smile under his helmet.