🤍Chapter 1🤍

Aurora's pov

I am late as i thought to myself while running back to the house. I am definitely gonna get another beating from James and lily (foster parents).

Let me introduce myself my name is Aurora smith I am 17 years old and the oldest twin. I live with abusive foster parents since I am 4 years old. Before that I lived in foster care. I have some memories from before I was 3 years with my old family.

They are abusive but thankfully only to me. When they first started abusing me I said "I will pay for the house, cook and clean if you never lay a finger on my sister" I said pointing to my foster parents they nodded with there head. What was I saying ohhh right. As I was saying it's only me and Alliana doesn't know what is happening to me.
I am the CEO of Lamborghini, Audi and Rora's jewelry. I am a multi-billionaire. And an street fighter and racer I go by the name snake.
Some things you will know another time.

I walked in to the house. As soon as I step a foot in my house I am thrown to the ground. "WHY ARE YOU LATE" said James
"probably whoring around" said lily
"NO NO I-I PRO-OOMISE" I said as I was now curled up on the ground protecting my head.

PUNCH

KICK

SLAP

KICK

KICK

—————————4 hours later—————————

I layer on the ground surrounded by blood. My blood. After about 10 minutes laying there, I tried to stand up. Keyword tried.
I am lucky that Alliana is with here friends so she didn't hear this.

I walk up the stairs.
It took me 5 minutes to get up the stairs my ribs hurt like a bitch, anyways I walk to my room and bathroom. I take my clothes off and look at the mirror. My whole torso is black, purple and green it looks like a kid painted on me.
Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Why can't they love me? Are the questions going inside my head. Finally I look at my face I see that tears slipped my eyes. I step inside my shower. I turn the cold water on as I hiss in pain from the cut's

Walking out of the shower I refused to look at the mirror and don't wanna look at myself again.
I walk to my closet and pick my pajama and swallow two pain killers dry. As soon as my head hits the pillow I am met with the nightmares....

I am gasping for air as I wake up. YAY another nightmare. Note to sarcasm. Besides my bed is a clock it's 3am. I try to get up, but with my injuries I fall back on my pillow. Try again I thought to myself. And finally I am standing and walking to my bathroom. Took my pajama off and look at the damage my "parents" did. There is a hand print around my neck. Great i thought. Note to sarcasm. My whole body is covered with cuts, burn marks, scars and bruises. I stop looking at myself and go in the cold shower once again I hiss from the pain.

After about 10 minutes I got out of the shower and grab a towel I walk past the mirror to my closet and choose a outfit for the day.
I decided to go with a white turtle nek sweater and a brown flair legging. And my hair down with a nautral makeup look

 And my hair down with a nautral makeup look

(Without the bag)

Now I need to check if my bruises are covered and my tattoos too.
Everything is covered. I walk back to my bed and look at the clock 4:37 am it says. I need to be at school at 7:30 am and the walk is 15 minutes so I have a little more time I thought. I quickly walk towards my door and lock it. I grab my laptop. James and lily doesn't know I have this. I do some schoolwork even tho I don't need to do it cause I already graduated high school at 13 and college at 15 I have a business degree, a doctor degree and a fashion designer degree. But back to what I was doing I finally finished the schoolwork and now I am checking my emails, nothing special.

I look at the clock again and see that it is already 7:00 am FUCK! I put my laptop in my schoolbag and run downstairs even tho it hurts I don't want another beating from them. I quickly make eggs and bacon and put it on the table. I rush outside and walk to school.

As I walk in the school there is nobody so I am guessing I am late. I walk towards my classroom and kick the door open."Why are you late?" M.s said. "Because I was fucking your mom" l said an emotionless face on as I walk towards my seat.

Math is finally over now I have Spanish with Damon and Jayson. YAY as I walk in the classroom is saw them sitting in scorned and walk towards them.
"Heyy guy's" I said as I wave at them
"hey baby, how is it going" Jayson said
"hey baby, you seem sad what did they do" Damon said as he looked at my face
"I'm okay don't worry" I say they looked at me one more time before Damon said
"baby you can tell me everything I know that your not okay just tell us when your ready" Jayson nods in agreement.
"Yeah I will" I said as the teacher walked in. We were talking for a while about school and yesterday cause we set a classroom on fire.
"ALLIANA SMITH AND AURORA SMITH TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE" the principal announced. I look at Jayson and Damon
"what did you do" said Jayson and Damon at the same time. I shrug my shoulders and say
"I don't know but my sister is also being called, anyways bye need to go love you guy's" I say as I pack my things
"we love you too baby" Damon said
"bye baby see you soon" said Jayson as I walked out of the classroom....

————————————————————————
Hey I hope you liked the first.  If not just say what I can do better.  The second chapter is out tomorrow.

Love you guys 🤍🫶🏼