I shrieked as Asra launched me again, bunching his arms so he pushed me upward. Catching the momentum, Caleb pulled me, latching his other hand around my armpit and heaving me up the wall. My feet scraped against the brick, but he never let go, smoothly picking me up until I was sitting on the wall beside him.

Discombobulated and unaware of what had just happened, I took a moment to figure out my bearings. I was holding my breath, and started with that, slowly feeling my chest decrease until I could breathe steadily.

I was grateful the wall was two feet wide.

"Okay, Tulip?" Asra called.

"I think so..." I mumbled. "What day are we on? I think I shat myself."

His laugh was louder than it needed to be, and then there was a harsh breeze beside me that had me looking to my right. Asra stood on the wall, my eyes finding his thighs first before I trailed them up to his face. He grinned at me before jumping down on the other side. My eyes were wide as he stuck the landing, barely registering how he just jumped like a damn bunny.

"Okay, your turn," Asra called.

"My turn?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, jump."

"You are crazy! I will break my leg." I shook my head.

"I will catch you."

"You just said you wouldn't drop me by accident. What if you don't catch me on purpose?" I grimaced, glaring at him.

My fingers were gripping the wall so tightly, my nails dug into the brick.

"I would never let you get hurt." His eyes softened. "Now jump or I will have Caleb push you."

"You wouldn't. He has a conscience." I glared. "Unlike some."

"He will listen to me." Asra shrugged. "You draw attention."

"How rude. I will have you know, I am reacting rather well considering I am ten feet in the damn air!"

"Caleb..."

"Wait, wait, no, okay, I'll do it. I will jump."

"Good." Asra beamed.

Scowling, I eyed the fall between us. He stepped beneath me, a little to the side. Anxiety pooled in my stomach, my mouth feeling dry as I stared at the inevitable.

"Can't I just stay up here?"

Asra's face dropped into a frown and before I could react, Caleb's hands pressed into my back and pushed me from the wall. A small scream of terror left me in the split second of recognition, but instantly, I was in my mate's arms. I shrieked, smacking his shoulder.

Asra rolled his eyes, pulling me tighter to his chest. "Told you so."

I mimicked him mockingly, and his eyes darkened. When Caleb hit the ground, I spun to smack his shoulder too, and he jumped away in defence.

"Minus brownie points to you both. I need new pants."

Asra snorted. "No, you don't."

"Spoilt sport." Huffing, I crossed my arms. "Set me down, please?"

"Of course, darling human."

I was still scowling as he placed me on my feet. I brushed off the imaginary dirt and scanned my surroundings. Once again, dull lights lit up the wall and trees surrounded us. I wasn't sure where we were, everything too dark and similar.

"Which way then?" I asked.

Tightening his composure, Asra looked around. "Follow me."

"Of course." I hummed, following in his footsteps.