Part 13 :- Impressive

" It feels like a dream fairytale ", Priya spoke looking out of the window as their car made it's way through thick snow covered road;

White mountains on side, green trees covered in a layer of snow, blue sky mixed with a tinge of orange was a view that had the capability to mesmerize anyone and everyone.

" It surely is ", Ram chimed in glancing at her and then back outside the window on her side .

He took out his phone to capture the beautiful sight infront of him, Priya and the view; to his good luck just as he was about to click shutter button Priya turned her head towards him , making the camera capture her natural smile and the excited glint in her eye.

" Wooo!! Kya picture li hai maine " , he spoke in a childlike glee.

" Show ", she spoke scooting near him

(Best refrence picture I could find)

" Impressive ", she complimented looking at the picture

He proudly smirked wiping the imaginary dust on his collar ,

" Impressive camera, kitni acchi picture aai hai ", she teased .

His jaw dropped at her words ,

" Madam picture lene wala bhi to kitna impressive hai ye to dekhiye " he retaliated .

" Camera accha hai na islie " , she spoke teasing him more .

The small mischievous smile on her face didn't go unnoticed by him , " Hmm hoga camera accha par jo khoobsurat nazara hai abhi meri ankho ke samne vo usse nhi capture ker paega " , he spoke slowly, his eyes boring into hers .

" Ku..kuch bhi ", she spoke flustered turning her head towards window.

" Kya dekho na kitna pyaara nazara hai.......khidki ke bahar " , he spoke taking a dramatical pause in between.

Shocked by his words, she huffed giving him a side eye creating distance between them by moving towards the other side .

Chuckling at her reaction, he scooted near her putting his hand around her neck , " Kyu nhi hai " , he spoke in a mirth