Part 12 :- Monster

Please read the last paragraph, it's about new story .

-----------------------------------------------------------

" We are soon landing at London airport, it is requested from passengers to fasten their seatbelts " , flight announcement broke their sleep .

Soon they were sitting at Mac-D in London airport chatting about random topics after placing their orders ;

When Priya felt someone's gaze on her, she turned to it's side, there sat a small boy around the age of 4 or 5 looking at her with curious eyes , whose parents were having their meal .

She waved at his direction, a wide smile broke on boys face as he waved at her back .

The interaction was being watched by ram which didn't settle well with him ;

" Kitna cute hai na ye " Priya spoke to ram .

" Main isse jayda cute hu, huh!! " He scoffed.

Priya looked at him making a face , " hmm sure agree ", she replied sarcastically, taking bite of her potato fries .

" What ?? ", He questioned at her sarcasm.

" What?? I didn't say anything just agreed with you ", she replied in a careless tone still munching.

" Uhh...sab samjh rha hu main ", he spoke squinting his eyes.

" Acchi baat hai " , she replied shrugging her shoulder, a small smile broke on her face.

Seeing her Ram who was sitting like a grumpy kid started grinning too .

⏳⏳

They were now sitting in flight from London to Tromsø ( city in Norway)

She was scrolling through her phone looking at all tourist destination in Norway, while ram rested his head on her shoulder;

" Ram aap ye plan phele nhi bata sakte the , Norway mai kitni sari jagah hai, sab kaise ghumenge bina kisi planning ke "

" Trust your husband madam sab kuch decide ker rkha hai aap ko bas enjoy kerna aur relax kerna hai ", ram replied cheekily.

" Aap ne kab decide kiya " , she questioned

" Aam khaiye madam, gutli mat giniye ",

" But hum logo ko sab kuch accept kare hue sirf 3 din hue hai, usme bhi main apke sath hi thi to kab ker liya , Don't tell me Norway jane ka plan apne kriti sath banaya tha aur ab mujhe le ja rhe ", she asked in a voice laced with anger and hurt .

He jerked his head up, sitting straight looking at her , " Nhi , maine parso raat ko banaya after you slept trust me ", he panicked.

She looked at him with narrowed eyes, a smile came on her lips which soon turned into a laughter seeing his panicked state , pinching his cheeks she spoke , " I know aap aisa kuch nhi karenge main bas puch rhi thi ".

He sighed, " Hash!! Priya yaar tum to dara hi deti ho " .

She laughed , " sorry but aapka aisa face dekhne mai maja ati " ,

" Beta yaha itne sare log na hote na to batata, koi na Norway pahochne do ", he said in almost a whisper, bringing his face near hers with a evil grin .

The close proximity between them made her nervous, yes they had kissed but that was in heat of the moment, now sensing the deeper meaning behind his words surely stirred something in her , the temperature around them increased a degree or two.

Ram sat back on his seat comfortably, he smiled at the effect he has on her, he surely would have kissed her right now if they were alone .

Seeing his winning smile , " Dekh lenge ", she countered back with a smirk, she was nervous but she definitely ain't letting him win this easily .