Part 3:- Serenity

( You can play Bade acche lagte hai in bg ,it will enhance the experience ❤️)

*********************************************

Seeing her laughing her heart out, Ram's heart did a happy dance ,he wanted to capture the moment ,her laugh ,the sparkle in her eyes forever in his heart . Everything went blur only he and *his Priya* existed at that moment .

Priya's eyes went in his direction ,her laughter died .... a blush made it's way to her face and a small smile crept on her lips unknowingly , seeing him adoring her , his eyes held so much *love* which was all meant for her ,which was her's , Ram was her's.....only her's .

Ram moved forward towards her , cupped her face , slightly caressing her cheeks with his thumb  ," Priya , jab tum aise khilkhila ke hasti ho na to ye pal *Bade acche lagte hai* , tum badi acchi lagti ho ; main tumhare chehre se hasi kabhi nahi hatne dunga ,main tumhe kabhi aisi koi wajah nhi dunga jisse tumhari ankhe nam ho , hum-tum hamesha aise hi pass rahenge , sath rahenge aur  khush rahenge....ye vaada hai tumhare Ram ka tumse ".

Priya didn't have any words , her heart was thumping against her chest , completely opposite to her brain which was calm and serene . A lone tear escaped her eye ..

Ram quickly wiped it off " arey Priya main bol rha hu main tumhe rone nhi dunga aur tum ho ki ganga jamuna baha rhi ho ". He tried to lighten the environment as he knew Priya was feeling overwhelmed by his words.

Both chucked at his statement ;

Ram bent and put a soft kiss on her forehead and let his lips linger there for few seconds .

Ram moved back ,when he heard Shalini calling them from downstairs,

"Ram-priya jaldi aao kaha reh gye khana thanda ho rha hai".

"Ye Jaan ko kya apne pota-poti nhi khilane", he murmured to himself .

Priya face turned red by his statement ,"Mr. Kapoorrr", she glared at him and slightly hit his shoulder .

"Go change ", she ordered and quickly took her clothes and went to the bathroom .

He sheepishly looked in her direction and a wide goofy smile made it way to his face.

Priya quickly changed into a black chikankari kurta and white salwar and came out of bathroom, she saw Ram standing near the dressing wearing a grey t-shirt and sweatpants .