Part 5:- Intimacy

1600+ words;

For those who are new please read the previous chapter before this one or else you will miss the flow .

One more thing please read my POV at the end of chapter, I believe it will give you more understanding about certain things in chapter.

(It was a cold day because of the rain that has stopped only few hours back );
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was already a cold day when a gust of wind blew, making Priya shiver as she was only wearing a thin chikankari kurta .

Ram noticed the small moment immediately as he was always good at noticing even the little details about her like her cleaning habit when stressed or her fidgeting with the wedding ring while being nervous.

" Priya chalo niche chalte hai thand bahot ho rhi hai beemar pad jaogi " , he quickly stated , his voice laced with concern.

" Nhi, thori der aur rukte hai na yaha accha lag rha hai aise khade reh ke ", Priya said looking towards him with puppy eyes .

" Accha thiq hai lekin sirf thori der aur ", he stated while engulfing her in his embrace from back so as to protect her from the cold winds which were blowing .

For a moment her body stiffened at his sudden action but quickly loosened when she realised his intentions ;

" Tumhe koi aitraaz to nhi ", he added while rubbing her palm with his .

She just shook her head in response,

Though Priya was tired but the cool breeze , the sound of waves coming from a distance , Ram's embrace, his warmth, all felt so good that she wanted to stay like that throughout her life no matter how much her leg hurts or how tired and sleepy she feels .

Ram slowly moved her hair to one side and kept his chin on her shoulder taking a deep sniff of her vanilla perfume .

He planted a light kiss on her bare shoulder and waited for her reaction but when he felt her head tilting a little towards the other side, giving him more surface area to show her his magic, he nudged more into her , touching his nose to her bare skin he moved from her shoulder to her earlobe.

A shiver ran down her spine like electricity, her toes curled, her breathing hitched, she tightly grabbed his hands which were now on her stomach , for support.

Sensing her state, getting the consent he needed . Ram started planting wet kiss on her neck, behind her ear . He bit her earlobe and quickly sucked it to ease the pain.

" Priya call me Jaan once ,please ", he spoke in a seducing whisper near her ear, licking her earlobe slowly .

She was so lost that she couldn't comprehend his words ;

He moved his face a little back and loosen his grip over her ,

Sensing him withdrawing, " Jaan please", she spoke in a airy whisper.