"Thank you, you look hot too, I bet Luca can't keep his eyes off you all night

"Thank you, you look hot too, I bet Luca can't keep his eyes off you all night. *sighs* I guess I should be expecting a niece or nephew." I said jokingly.

Camila stills for a second before fake laughing and hitting my arm slightly. I laugh with her even though it was fake. What are you hiding, sister?

"We better get going. The rest are probably waiting for us." Just as she said that there was  knock on the door before aunt Selena came in smiling big.

She squealed and jumped before running up to us with open arms and hugged us swinging us side to side.

I and Cami chuckled at her.

"You guys look so gorgeous." She said cheerfully. We thanked her and complemented her.

"We should get going girls. The guys are impatient like always." She said rolling her eyes.

I grabbed my purse before we all headed down. Our heels filling the empty halls with its clicking.

All the chatter stopped as we came to the stairs and all the men looked up and stared at us with adoration and love.

"Dad, you sure we shouldn't take more guards with us?" Vincenzo asked as we got to the bottom. I roll my eyes.

We soon pulled into three limbos because we all couldn't fit in one or two. After half an hour of driving we finally came to a stop and everyone got out, me and the kids being the last out getting help from Luca, Camila and Marco.

We were met with a bunch of reporters taking hundreds of pics of us. Flashing lights blinded me as they kept taking pics but I was used to this.

Questions were thrown at us from every direction but we ignored them and kept going to the place we were holding the ball.

To everyone who knew nothing about the underground world this was a ball for the best businessmen and women across from the country. That only a few get invited every year.

But they don't know that it's actually mafia ball where all the best killers and criminal organisations meet up to make allies and acquaintance, or just show off their money.