21. ANGELA

I got changed into some black clothes

I got changed into some black clothes. I had a feeling something was going to happen today but shook the feeling away.

I was about to go grab my weapons when the door barged open. I turned around and there stood the girls.

"We don't have our weapons with us." Bell said.

"Can we borrow yours, please?" Cami said giving me her puppy eyes and the other two did the same.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Sure." I said. I start walking to my bed

"Where's the twins?" Cami asked confused.

"They're sleeping in their room." I replied.

"That's a surprised, you've never let them out of sight." She said surprised. I nod.

I stop at the bottom of my bed and raised my hand then I pressed both the sides. As I pressed the sides the bed started going down and the wall turned.

Then a new floor came filled with weapons like the wall. All kinds of weapons were there. From guns to different knives to bow and arrows and magazines.

I heard three 'woah' from behind me and turned to see all the girls jaw dropped gawking at the weapons with shock written all over their faces.

"When did you have time to build that? And how did no one notice it?" Cami asked staring at me.

"I build it like a week after being her like I did my closet." I said shrugging.
(The side she made to design new clothes.)

(Jordan shoes wall)

(Jordan shoes wall)