28. The games

School finally ended and we all got home to get ready before the game the boys have tonight

Ari joined the basketball team where Luca is the captain and Ez plus my cousins play. They have a game tonight and the whole school is coming to watch as we're playing with another mafia school team.

The team players parents are coming to watch too as well as their siblings.

I got home and the first thing I do is hugged the living out of my babies who were over the moon seeing me. Thank god I was done with the day, as I got more stares than before because now they know my assassin name.

I then took them to the kitchen and we ate a tube of ice cream and watched a movie together at my room.

I'm thankful none of my family asked about anything that happened today. I know dad and Sandro got informed about the 'incident' that happened before class started.

The movie just finished and we're interrupted by someone barging in without knocking the door. I glared at the culprit who turned out to be Luca.

"Uncle Lukie." The kids screamed as they jumped off the bed with ease before running and hugging a grinning Luca.

The kids and him have gotten close over the weeks.

"Why did you come barging in to my room?" I asked glaring at him while he just smirked.

"It's dinner time." He said and I rolled my eyes at him before standing up.

He picked up Rory while I took Dee. We then started heading down to the dining room where everyone was already there waiting for us.

We quickly sat down and the maids came in placing the food on the table. They left after we thanked them and we all started eating.

"Kids, the mafia ball is coming up soon." Dad said. That took all our attention.

"Our family are throwing the ball this year in the honour of getting the triplets back. The ball is in three weeks." Dad informed us.

We all nodded and went back to eating our food and talking about the upcoming ball where all the mafias, even the enemies are coming. As well as the best assassins, hitmen and underground fighters. It's a whole place packed with criminals who kill for a living.

Dinner finished and Luca and Ari left to go meet up with their team before the game, and the rest of us got ready.