32. Truth

Father
The lead of the family that teaches by example and inspires his children to be the best that they can be
See also: protector, hero, role model

FatherThe lead of the family that teaches by example and inspires his children to be the best that they can beSee also: protector, hero, role model

"You're free to go, sorellina." Eli said after taking the cast off my hand and checked my hand.

I nodded and stood up. "Thanks Eli." I said and he smiled nodding.

I left his office and went to the kitchen. It's been two days since I fell asleep in my dad's arms. I've been visiting mom whenever I could and everyone would be there having alone time with her.

Today I woke up early and I ate breakfast alone. We didn't eat breakfast together like we always do.

After breakfast I left to the hospital and met Cami there. She was getting her brother discharged and wanted to visit mom.

She was also close with her and Sara treated us equally. She visited her and came out with red puffy eyes indicating that she had cried.

I went in after her and talked a bit with mom and later on my brothers came to visit her and I left with Cami and Adam, her little brother.

Eli called us to his office and checked if we were done using casts and our bones have healed. Cami went before me and left to feed her brother.

My kids are still in hiding with my head made that I trust and my most trusted men whom I know will protect them with their life as they protect me.

I haven't talked to anyone since two days ago, when the French mafia broke in and we got mom back. I much rather be alone, for now.

I opened the fridge and took out drink and grabbed a granola bar then sat down at the barstool.

I went on my phone while eating my granola bar and drink. I was almost done with my launch that's being released next week.

I also had to go to the company later and go shopping for a dress for me and Rory because of the mafia ball that's in two days and a suit for Dee.

I guess they're gonna find out who's the heir and heiress to the American mafia. But what they don't know is that they are also the heirs to my mafia.

I was busy with my phone when I felt a presence beside me.

"Hi." I heard Ross say. I didn't reply and just ignored him. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bursted out like that. It was wrong of us to accuse you when we didn't know anything." He apologised and i heard the sincerity in his voice.

I kept scrolling through my phone acting like i wasn't listening.

"Come'n Angie. Don't be like that." He said with a sad tone. "Don't give me the silent treatment." He wined.

When he saw that I wasn't gonna budge he kept staring at me. Ugh. I hate it when people stare at me. It just annoys the heck out of me.

I grunt before turning to him with a glare. His sad face quickly brightened as he saw me finally looking at him. He looked like a dam hyperactive dog that got the attention they've been craving for by their owner.