6. Rules?

"Wait a sec

"Wait a sec." I tell him before going back in to get Rory.

I pick her up and then start walking to the others.

I close the door behind us, and we start heading downstairs.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs, we could hear loud chatter coming from where we were heading.

We got to two big oak tree doors and Valentino pushes the door open revealing the two families talking loudly, joking and laughing together.

Immediately they went quit when they saw us and just stared at us. Are they always like this?

"Come sit down guys so we can all start eating." Selena says smiling warmly at us.

I actually like her a bit, still doesn't mean I trust her or any of them.

I got Kian to do a DNA test of my twins and I and the Russo's just incase they weren't who they say they are.

Turns out they're not lying and really are our biological family.

We knew that the Italian mafia had triplets fourteen years aback and they got kidnapped so I believe their telling the truth on this one.

Anyways, we walk to the big table and sat down at the three empty chairs that were left after Valentino sat down.

There was a highchair besides one of the seats so I took it and sat my daughter there before sitting down.

As soon as we sat down the mades came in putting all the different dishes in front of us, and me and my twins and Rory thanked them as well as the others.

Soon everyone went back to minding their own business.

The elder men talking about something mafia related since they keep talking in a hushed voice so that me and the boys can't hear.

They Also kept glancing at us a couple of times to make sure we don't, thinking we can't see or hear them.

Rory was on my left Selena sitting beside her trying to start a conversation with me and cooing Rory when she tries talking to her.

Ross sat on my right on beside him was Ari both of them using their phones.

Rory sat and ate her soft food. She still hasn't grown all her teeth, so she eats soft food and drinks a lot of milk.

"Are you in contact with her father?" Selena asks with curiosity.

"Not really, we broke up before she was born." I reply.

Of course that isn't the whole truth since he broke up with me before I found out I was pregnant.

But will I tell her that? No. He doesn't even know she exists at all.

His sister and him are one of our best friends and their cousins are too. But he all of a sudden broke up with me for no reason. After that he moved away and our relationship was over.