17. Mission gone wrong

It's been two weeks since I and Luca went out that night to watch the sunrise and got to know each other

It's been two weeks since I and Luca went out that night to watch the sunrise and got to know each other. I realised we have a lot in common and his pretty cool actually.

Though we went back to bickering the next day which is pokey with me. It's now Saturday today.

I still can't believe I didn't realise it earlier. I always thought she looked like Ross but never put much thought into it.

I always was confused on why she treated me like her own, how she knew a lot about me, why she tried to protect me. And now I know. Don't worry I will find you no matter what, even if it's the last thing I do.

Nothing has happened, it's too good to be good. I feel like something is going to happen today, I have that guy feeling.

It is almost dinner time and Nonna, Nonno and Babushka are having dinner with us.

(Babushka translate from Russian: Grandma)

"Mommy can I have candy?" Dee asked.

"Sure baby, here." I said giving him some of my candy.

"Me too?" Rory asked once hearing the wrappers and turning around from Max.

I chuckle at her. "Here"

"Do you guys wanna watch Disney?" I ask.

"Yes." They screamed with joy making me laugh at their antics.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv cuddling with my babies. Ace was asleep beside the bed while max sat beside our feet.

We watched a movie together eating candy till dinner came and we had to go down to eat.

"Come here my babies." I said opening my arms with a smile for them as I stood up.

They quickly ran towards me giggling jumping in my arms and I chuckled at them. I kissed there cheeks and started heading to the door.

"We'll be right back boys, be good yeah." I told Ace who has woke up and Max. They growled in response.

I got out of my room leaving the door open and went downstairs with my babies in my arms.

We got to the dining room and sat down greeting everyone and my grandma's gave us hugs kissing us on the face.

"It's good to see you loves." Babushka said with a thick Russian accent and a big smile. I smiled back.

Nonno pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back, then we pulled away and immediately Rory jumped on him with a big bear hug.

She really likes her great grandfather and have gotten close with her. She has also gotten close with her grandfather same with Dee.

They started talking sitting down at the head of the table, while Dee and sat down beside them.