8. Adan

Everyone looked surprised and confused on what it could be

I picked up Rory and started heading outside being followed by the rest of the family still confused on what the sound was.

I met a sleepy Ross who had his eyes closed and Ari who looked annoyed by the stairs.

I opened the door and went outside swing my men driving my cars and a big truck with cages.

My older tiger he is 3 years old he is a normal tiger his name is Ace. And the other one is a white tiger he is 4 months.

I gave the younger one to Rory because she basically made him hers. She named him Max.

The family were behind me wide eyed surprised at all the expensive cars and our pets.

I smirked at Alberto. He looks flabbergasted after seeing my tigers and snakes.

One of my men came to me holding a clip board and asked me to sign. I told them to act like the shippers so my family wouldn't be suspicious.

After I signed, I nodded to him as a thank you and he nodded back walking towards the others.

They opened the cages and let them out while one of my men came and gave me all the keys.

I didn't bring that many of my cars and bikes, just eight cars and four bikes.

The cars I brought were a white Lamborghini Urus, black Lamborghini Veneno, Mustang Mach-E black, red Lamborghini Mansory Carbonade, white Lamborghini Revuelto, Ferrari LaFerrari, blue Bugatti Centodieci, Ferrari Daytona SP3 and La Voiture Noire.

Kawasaki ninja zx6r, black Yamaha R6 and MT09 were my bikes that I brought all in black.

(Pretend that she owns those cars even though some of does cars are owned and aren't released yet or aren't for sale. This is Wattpad after all.)

"You weren't lying?" Antonello says still shocked.

"And how the fuck do you have so expensive cars? Where the fuck did you get the money from?" Luca questions his mouth a gape.

"Oh, me and Angela are famous dancers with some friends and Aurelio is our manager. We also own a lot of dance studios." Ross says with a tired voice.

Everyone stared at us surprised. Probably not expecting us to be rich and dancers.

Didn't Angelo and Elias see our house and penthouse in Cali? Why are they so shocked.

"What the fuck. You own one of the ten Bugatti Contodieci. How the hell did you get it?" Vincenzo asks gawking at my blue Contodieci.

Ari actually had a lot of connection with car companies, and he knew the owner of the Bugatti company.

I asked him to get me one of them and he easily got it without a problem.