Chapter Fifteen

Mulai dari awal

James and Arc finished their dinner while Patrick called his friend back to investigate where the money goes once it gets transferred. See what the twelve hundred weekly is used for. All three clean up the table and they head back to their dorms. Other students watch them while they walk. Most of the time they loved the attention since most of them hoped to be their mate. Once back at the dorms they all decided to go to Arcs side since Arc asked earlier for their help to clean up the dorm. All three of them were busy cleaning. Arc decided to fold all his clothes and work on organizing his closet. James was busy cleaning the two desks. Patrick was making both beds and cleaned up the floor. It took them two hours since Arc was a slob. Once completed the boys decided it would be a good idea to head to the store and buy a T.V, rugs, mini-fridges, and everything else they wanted for their dorms since they haven't bought it yet.

Neo wandered into the dorm close to two am tired and covered in food. It was not a good day at work. Another waiter spilt a whole tray of food on him and burnt his arm with the bowl of soup. He opened the door and stood there in disbelief since the room was clean. He watched the three boys who were setting up a television and sitting on bean bag chairs under Arc's bed. They were making a gaming-chill spot. They all turned and looked at Neo and at the same time, all gasped since they saw the mess Neo was in. He sighed, closed the door behind him, slipped his shoes off, went to his closet and grabbed pajamas, and went to go shower.

"Neo? Why are you covered in food and why is your arm wrapped up?" Patrick asked while he walked over to Neo. Neo just shook his head and walked into the bathroom locking the door. Patrick rubbed his forehead and went back to the others and kept working on the chill area. They also bought Neo a mini fridge, snacks, bagels, muffins, and a microwave for under his bed. They also got him a rug, a huge beanbag chair, a squish-mallow, and some school supplies because they felt bad for what they have done to him. Once Neo finished his shower and came back out, the others were still setting stuff up. He yawned and decided that since it is Friday night, he could try to stay up and do schoolwork. His arm was in a constant state of pain, especially after the hot shower he endured.

"Hey Neo, can you come here for a second? I want to show you something please." Patrick spoke softly to Neo. Neo sighed and walked over and saw the new setup that Arc has and nodded in acceptance. Patrick pointed over to Neos side and Neos eyes went wide and then he looked back at the others, before he looked down at the foor.

"What is all of this?" His voice filled with confusion and curiosity.

Arc stood up from his chair and went over to the pile for Neo. "I am not... I mean we are not good with our words, and we are not sure how to say sorry for actions we have done and words that have been exchanged. We all came back from dinner, cleaned and then decided to go and buy stuff to make this place livelier. I am not good with words, so I buy gifts. So, I bought the mini fridge, microwave, the rug, and beanbag chair. Patrick bought all the food and the tv. Then James bought the blanket, the chair, the stuffed animal, and the school supplies. He saw you had a lot of this one pen set, so he got you the other sets."

Neo didn't know what to say. He never had anyone buy this much for him without having to pay them back or must give them something in return. He kept his head down and nodded. "You all didn't have to do this for me. Do you need me to pay you back?"

"No." They all said.

"Could...uh... yall help me set this stuff up? I don't want to break anything."

"What happened at work? You came in covered in food and just trash." James spoke while they started to set up everything. Patrick pulled out the oversized beanbag chair and made Neo sit in it. He also gave him a pillow and covered him in the new blanket. He helped Neo curl up and get comfortable. Neo smiled and just relaxed while the alphas worked on his new chill area. Patrick watched Neo get comfortable and he wished he was the beanbag chair.

"There is a server that dislikes me because I apparently took two of his regulars and he decided to fake a slip today and all his food went all over me and then the bowl of soup, which is served at a close two hundred degrees, spilt all over my arm. So, I only worked half a shift because the other half was at the doctors. They kept putting creams and kept placing my arm under ice water and whatnot. My arm hurts really fucking bad. The doctor took me out of work for a week so my arm can heal."

"God damn, did they fire the dude?"

"They wrote him up for not wearing the proper uniform and then also took him off the schedule for the rest of the week. He goes back Tuesday. I don't until next Friday."

Neo watched the alphas finish setting up the new version of the dorm. He was silently excited to sit in his new chair and watch movies or connect his laptop to the television so he can sit comfortably and work on homework. Once the three boys were done, they all high-fived and looked down at Neo. Patrick bent down and held his hand out for Neo.

"Oh wait! I also got this for you Neo." James went over to his dorm and then quickly came back. He had a long curtain rod. Him and Arc set it up under his bed, so now he can close curtains and enjoy darkness. They also placed a tapestry behind the Tv, that is against the end side of the bed. If Neo had the curtain closed. It would be complete darkness under the bed. James also plugged in the fair lights. Neo smiled at the other two boys, before he turned his face back to the man who was crouched in front of him.

"Show me your arm. If it is bad, I can have my family doctor stop by tomorrow and see if he can do anything about it." Patrick held Neo's hand and slowly removed the bandage that was wrapped around the wound with his other hand. Neo flinched and fidgeted each time it hurt. As Patrick examined the wound, he cannot help himself but get mad. The man who did this to Neo still had a job and only got a write up. If it was up to him, the man would not be alive. Patrick looked up at James.

"Hey, can you please grab me my phone and first aid kit from the shelf under my bed?" James nodded and walked off. He came back a few minutes later with what Patrick asked him for. He called his doctor and placed the phone on speaker so he can speak to the doctor and wrap Neo's arm correctly. Arc decided to go shower during all of this. As Patrick spoke to the doctor on the phone, Neo started to panic due to the activities that occurred today, and he could not understand how to process it all. He was tired and slowly shutting down. Patrick and the doctor spoke in German while James went back in his dorm getting the tv hooked up to Wi-Fi and tried to log into all the apps he could. Once he finished wrapping Neo's arm, he raised Neo's hand up and kissed the top of it. He stood up, took the first aid kit, and walked over to the bathroom door. He looked back at Neo who was leaning up in the bean bag looking at Patrick with a bashful look. Neo wanted to say thank you. He wanted to speak but his mind would not let him. Patrick smiled softly at the reaction Neo had to him being helpful.

"The three of us are going to go watch the newest Spider-Man movie that has Tom Holland in it if you would like to join us? I can have Ace bring over the other bean bag, so you have a seat."

Neo thought for a moment before he nodded. He felt like his mouth was glued shut, his chest was heavy, and his head soon fell back down into the beanbag. He looked down at his new blanket before he got up and pushed his bean bag into the corner and wandered over to the other dorm. He hoped this was not a trap. He could not help himself but be curious about Patrick. He was the only one that was being nice. He made sure Neo had his wallet, talked to him when he got home, and rebandaged his wound even after Neo decided to ignore him for over two weeks. Once in the other dorm room, he looked around before joining the others in the small makeshift living room. James and Ace were in the bean bags already comfortable leaving the couch seat next to Patrick open for Neo. He moved around James as he took his spot on the couch. He wrapped himself in his blanket. He was ready to watch the movie. He could not remember the last time he was able to relax and enjoy something like this. Each of the Alphas had a bag of popcorn and their favorite candy. Neo said no to any food since he didn't want to be sick in the morning.